ENTERBAY 1:4 Scale T2 Battle Damaged T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, just noticed EB labeled this as the HD-1013. Bruce Lee is HD-1008 and there's a Kamen rider somewhere. Rocky and Robocop are another two to fill in the numbers. What is 1012 then?!?!

563702_539204586092374_608673756_n.jpg

They might have made the jaw better shaped. Hope the neck and jaw aren't too weirdly sculpted this time around.

Mightbe too picky.
Just feel the face is a bit wide and same thing happens to the mouth and nose.
And it looks better from the 3/4 angle than the front.

Oh my God. This thing looks incredible. HT better step up their game cuz Enterbay's scored a home run with this figure. Shame I'm not into 1/4th scale. Just don't have the money.

What worries me the most is the possibility of inconsistency with how they pattern the worn and torn shirts, leather jacket and pants.

looks like the butt stock on the thumper is not broken...i really hope he comes with two..well..the whole cyberdyne gear !!

They really fudged up with that arm stump after all. Still looks like there are a few loose wires, but the whole thing out to be bent and shredded.

Still getting it, though. Beats out HT's and will look killer on display, provided nothing's wrong with it QC-wise.

So. Where's the best place to order from now? Straight from EB? Did they get a US distributor?

Diamond Distribution. Not sure if my LCS works with them, though. Might just go with eBay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back