ENTERBAY 1:4 Scale T2 Battle Damaged T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So are there any other online retailers that carry EB besides BBTS?

true.

I really wonder what the extent of the BD to the body is

My guess is the exact same body as the first release with torn clothing and an BD chest piece underneath.

I'm ordering from timcent88 (eBay) as soon as he lists them in stock. Regardless of price.

they'll get their stock much later than everyone else but Alter Ego and Corner Store Comics get a few EB stuff in here and there

My guess is the exact same body as the first release with torn clothing and an BD chest piece underneath.

hoping for a switch out torn up endo arm

Looks incredible. To me, he looks a bit older than T2, somewhere between 2-3. Regardless, he looks fantastic.

The downside to this not being insanely priced is that it enters the realm of "maybe" for me, which is a scary thought when I'm trying to keep my collection (and spending on said collection) down.

they'll get their stock much later than everyone else but Alter Ego and Corner Store Comics get a few EB stuff in here and there

hoping for a switch out torn up endo arm

Yeah that too. It'd be an obvious feature, that's forsure. Can't wait to see more. Btw "Happy Terminator Day 2" everyone :lol

How's his CS? If there was a problem with the figure, is there any way to handle it?

I've only ordered from him once and it was a pleasant experience. Excellent packaging and communication too.

That head does look great, the only thing I don't like is the scale:( But thats a personal preferance:wink1:

Getting tire! with people complaining about the scale if you are not interest dont need to comment on it or just wait for hot toys to make it.

Enterbay can only make T2 1\4 scale please stick it in your head.
dont need to come here than comment i like it but not scale what the !!!
what is your point!!! are you fanboy or something

If you are looking something to stand out the most in your Terminator collection this a must have!!

Enterbay did a amazing job with the skull! the only thing am curious
is the damage body.

I don't see how it's any more "pointless" than saying that you like the figure and the scale. It's not like Enterbay is going to hear it and say yeah, thanks!

This is a message board where people express their opinions.

I don't see how it's any more "pointless" than saying that you like the figure and the scale. It's not like Enterbay is going to hear it and say yeah, thanks!

This is a message board where people express their opinions.

:exactly:

plus it's not like he was bashing the figure anyway. he jsut wishes that it was at 1/6 like alot of us do b/c that's what we collect. I can't afford 1/4 but I think it looks great. so i can't comment on it that i like it b/c I don't collect 1/4?? :huh

Getting tire! with people complaining about the scale if you are not interest dont need to comment on it or just wait for hot toys to make it.

Enterbay can only make T2 1\4 scale please stick it in your head.
dont need to come here than comment i like it but not scale what the !!!
what is your point!!! are you fanboy or something

If you are looking something to stand out the most in your Terminator collection this a must have!!

Enterbay did a amazing job with the skull! the only thing am curious
is the damage body.

Take it easy tough guy, I don't get the hostile remarks. I stated I liked the sculpt just not the scale and stated its my personnal preferance which I'm intitled to, Like it or not.

I do feel EB have managed to one-up HT today and all they needed to show was a headsculpt and a box.

Last edited:
Good lord this looks amazing, will most likely order this. Just too lifelike to pass up. Can't wait to see the whole figure.

I've been waiting for so long Enterbay! Can't wait!!!!!! Woot woot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back