ENTERBAY 1:4 Scale T2 Battle Damaged T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
14ebterminatorbdeb69464.jpg

Seems like anyone only buying this version would have an easy enough time unloading the Cyberdyne gear to take a $100 or more off the cost. If I could only have on T2 version, battle damaged would be it for me. Plus I think this is a much better sculpt then the first version.

Pretty much what I was thinking. Brings it down in line with the DX13 but this is miles better IMO.

Apart from the BD arm - which is horrid.

Still dunno where to order, Timcent88 or EB shop...
Price is higher from timcent88 but he's getting his stock and shipping around the 24th and there is no exclusive from Enterbay, they are shipping later in january and i've remember reading that their shipping was a joke...
Bought my first T800 from Timcent and he was very helpful...

Looks fantastic. I wish the endo exposed parts were chromed, though. But other than that, it's looking amazing. Will add to the collection :)

Still dunno where to order, Timcent88 or EB shop...
Price is higher from timcent88 but he's getting his stock and shipping around the 24th and there is no exclusive from Enterbay, they are shipping later in january and i've remember reading that their shipping was a joke...
Bought my first T800 from Timcent and he was very helpful...

I'm in the same boat! very close to order it from timcent88 for his excellent communication & service though (ordered EB joker & batman from him).

I'm in the same boat! very close to order it from timcent88 for his excellent communication & service though (ordered EB joker & batman from him).

Hey guys I'm also the same. I did have a question I'm a bit new to enterbay i got the batman from timcent88, my question is, is there any difference? And how is he going to have them in stock before enterbay? Sorry if that question ask be asked before.

Thanks

Just looked it up at EB's photoalbum and I also posted this. I really needed to repost this here:

Absolutely fabulous.
Love this figure, all the details and crafting, but I guess way to expensive and I want to stay in 1/6.
But congrats on those who get this and also have the first and can recreate the cyberdyne scene.

this is so bought. i really wish they'd have included a broken stock thumper and extra bandoleer, but given the simplicity of both items, i don't think it'll be too hard to make my own.

looks stunning though. arm damage could do with some tweeks, but other then that it's amazing.

this and cyberdyne converted original release T-800 will look way too awesome together.

I have the original and will get this along with DX13. This will look great next to the original which will be converted to Cyberdyne. I'm glad I didn't pass that one up!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back