ENTERBAY 1:4 Scale T2 Battle Damaged T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here we are at October and theres still no prototype or teaser shots. Would rather they take their time to get it right but the anticipation is a killer lol.

Anyone been in touch with Bill for a status update?

Cant wait for this! Bill is usually quite good with his release dates but usually releases some tease pics way before the date of release...:(

I loved seeing that this was indeed coming but I hate EBs way of working. They'll spring this on us all of a sudden and we'll be at panic stations getting the funds together and wondering where to order from.

Wow I completely forgot that EB announced this months ago. I'd love to see some teasers or something from Bill to see the progress but since it's already October, I can see this being pushed until early 2013 unfortunately.

I loved seeing that this was indeed coming but I hate EBs way of working. They'll spring this on us all of a sudden and we'll be at panic stations getting the funds together and wondering where to order from.

I think i will wait until the figure is released and then purchase from a local UK retailer. Have heard too much trouble when ordering direct from Enterbay

Terminator wars between HT and EB about to start up again..likely EB will spring BD T 800 pics up very soon to beat HT release of their DX T 800...and then it's ON.

It won't be long until Terminator day's first anniversary :lol man this year has gone fast.

That was a great day. My only complaint is that we still haven't seen HT's or EB's 1/4 scale offerings, 6 months later.

Come on… Come on! Do it! Do it! Come on. Come on! Kill me! I’m here! Kill me! I’m here! Kill me! Come on! Kill me! I’m here! Come on! Do it now! Kill me!

Did I win?

Remember, Sully, when I promised to kill you last?

That's right matrix, you did!

I lied.

Platty wins.

I think that gay marriage should be between a man and a woman.

You both lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back