ENTERBAY 1:4 Scale T2 Battle Damaged T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if I'm getting this, because I have the clean version. I just hope someone splits one up for me to get gloves, grey tee and bandolier

Pretty much sold on this and the EB endoskeleton, pending launch photos. Same goes for the 1:4 HT T1!

The dx T2 from HT on the other hand, very underwhelming.

Going to be tempted by this even owning the first release.
It's too good of a figure to just ignore. :slap

How much terminator stuff has been announced today ? , I don't know which thread to post in. :lol

Re: Enterbay Terminator 2 : Judgment Day T-800 1/4 Battle Damaged Figure

Can't pass this one up since Enterbay's first one was so good.

What a crazy morning indeed! But this announcement from EB has been the highlight :rock

The sculpt looks absolutely incredible, their Arnie likeness keeps getting better and better!!!!!! :yess:

So bought!

Supposedly this is the 1:4 Endo aswell

2012-04-03180318.jpg

This ^ :rock

Definitely this looks most impressive out of all the new Terminator stuff today..and its merely a teaser shot.

Re: ENTERBAY: Battle Damage T-800

I guess I'm far from original, but...

That thing's freaking awesome!

I thought a dodged a bullet not buying the (brilliant) standard T-800 after much deliberation, but my wallet's in jeopardy again.

Definitely this looks most impressive out of all the new Terminator stuff today..and its merely a teaser shot.

Agree. This + the light-up feature will blow everything out of the water.

Not sure if I'm getting this, because I have the clean version. I just hope someone splits one up for me to get gloves, grey tee and bandolier

hopefully this is a heavy BD version, not a lsghtly BD one. I would like to have all 3 with the Endo as well. SS and HT got nothing on EB. I'm shocked how soon this is coming out............

Enterbay has finally got my full attention!:yess:

I passed on the regular first version, but full battle damaged in 1/4 scale is a must have, especially if the 1/4 HT T1 also comes with a full battle damaged head like they've hinted at. What a set that will be.

And 1/4 scale endo? Holy schmidt!

Enterbay has finally got my full attention!:yess:

I passed on the regular first version, but full battle damaged in 1/4 scale is a must have, especially if the 1/4 HT T1 also comes with a full battle damaged head like they've hinted at. What a set that will be.

:exactly:

Word for word :lecture

hopefully this is a heavy BD version, not a lsghtly BD one. I would like to have all 3 with the Endo as well. SS and HT got nothing on EB. I'm shocked how soon this is coming out............

Yeah. I hope we get the whole bashed up Arnie. I wonder if he'll be missing his left arm as well. EB really seems to be on a roll with the Terminator line. Whereas the DX can be best described as a joke. Actually, it better be an April Fool's joke. Advanced sculpting technique, my a$$ :pfft:

Cheers,
Neo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back