Enterbay - 1/4 scale RoboCop 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Should be here Friday. This and EB T1000 are easily the best deals I've ever gotten on figures. Thanks BBTS!

Mine arrived yesterday and isn't working. Any idea what I can do to get him functioning? Anyone open him up yet to mess with the internals?

Bummer, not being snarky but did you install the batteries and make sure both the remote and figure were turned on?

Luckily it's still a great piece even w/o the electronics, but they're fun.

Mine arrived yesterday and isn't working. Any idea what I can do to get him functioning? Anyone open him up yet to mess with the internals?

When the electronics weren't working i opened the control up and I soldered the wires together in mine as it was a little loose. It worked after that for a short while then just went dead again. If i were you i wouldn't really worry if the electronics aren't going to work. The figure is beautiful anyway without the electronics and though they are a nice feature to be honest i would barely ever use them only to possibly demonstrate to someone it working. I wouldn't keep the batteries in it anyway as there's always a danger of leakage and also when taking the flightpack off i scraped the back of his armour. Besides taking the batteries in and out on this figure is a real pain in the azz.

Someone accused him of being a white supremacist in one of the movie threads...and that, together with previous bans, was enough to finish him off.

Pity always liked his contributions.

Last edited:
So I haven't really followed this figure up until now, but were there widespread issues with electronics? I can't recall ever seeing a figure sold like this and at such a discount.

I can't remember if there actually was (I would guess so) - I do remember we were all worried about the possibility and it was a deterrent for many of us given the price they were asking.

I can't remember if there actually was (I would guess so) - I do remember we were all worried about the possibility and it was a deterrent for many of us given the price they were asking.

Yeah for me as well as the possibility of the electronics not working the original price tag of $600 was the main issue in not picking it up when it originally came out. As great as this figure is there's no way its worth $600. Just goes to show how much Enterbay was fleecing people for when they can cut the price by more then a half and can still make a profit!

Last edited:
Yeah, price was a major deterrent for me... that and I thought it was only a Robocop 3 likeness which was also a no-go. But Weller mouths, lines and a very good price turned all that around.

I finally opened mine and my excitement didn't last very long. His arms fall apart if you so much as sneeze near him. My figure's left foot was not properly glued/attached to the foot "peg" and is only just hanging on because the shape of the foot keeps it from sliding right off. Also, I really do not like the stand. More specifically I hate the metal rod and ring you're supposed to wrap around his leg. The sculpt and paint are excellent, however. I will give it that. All in all, I am disappointed with the figure, but not enough to return it. It'll look good enough posed on a shelf as long as I never have to touch it again

The design from the elbow down is odd... the black "cuff" is not attached to anything, or is the metallic upper part of the forearm. If you aren't careful the hand can pop off (since it's also loose) and you can have everything just fall off with it.

So from that standpoint it's a bit odd, but once displayed it looks good so I'm okay with it. I did have a finger pop off too; I assume they are all glued in place, but this one didn't seem to be. But it fit right back where it was supposed to go and I haven't had any further issues.

I do wish Robocop said more phrases, or at least had an Auto-9 burst sound effect.

The design from the elbow down is odd... the black "cuff" is not attached to anything, or is the metallic upper part of the forearm. If you aren't careful the hand can pop off (since it's also loose) and you can have everything just fall off with it.

So from that standpoint it's a bit odd, but once displayed it looks good so I'm okay with it. I did have a finger pop off too; I assume they are all glued in place, but this one didn't seem to be. But it fit right back where it was supposed to go and I haven't had any further issues.

I do wish Robocop said more phrases, or at least had an Auto-9 burst sound effect.

Yeah i agree there are issues with the figure but then again that's the way with every figure i've every ordered. There's always going to be issues. I think at the price they are selling it now should have been the original price they sold it at and i would have picked it up long ago.

Last edited:
I'd say $350, maybe $400 is a reasonable price given the license, size and added stuff. But, $600 is crazy talk.

And yeah, any figure will have some issues; but I'm very happy with him for $200.

Hey guys, would anyone be interested in a replacement unhelmeted face for Peter Weller... I saw Caine has been working on a 1/4 bust already and after tinkering with my unhelmeted portrait I was able to safely remove the face w/o damaging anything.

Anyway, I wanted to see if their might be any interest in something like that.

2b916da3-c949-4e18-afc9-95da0cd4b936_zpsy87ffzkw.jpg

In the meantime; here's some pics of my EB Robocop... such a cool piece :rock

3d140eb8-c52f-460a-acbb-36ea3e7a9f6c_zpscg18qmib.jpg

1d029e49-d39b-45d1-b0a2-6af571103e84_zpstjlhafiu.jpg

f0d1f4bb-e9ac-464f-8969-1f58fb141144_zps8zjb5r22.jpg

Awesome pics. This is my favourite Robocop piece. I like it just as much and on par with the Hot Toys battle damaged Robocop and Murphy figures.

Back