Enterbay - 1/4 scale RoboCop 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found the finger and got the jet pack off, no scratches. There was a little foam wedged between his back that kept me from lifting it off. All is good now. Electronics work great. Perfect. No issues. Also opened T-1000 today as well.

IMG_7488.JPG
IMG_7489.JPG
IMG_7490.JPG
IMG_7491.JPG
IMG_7492.JPG

Good to hear :) do you think it feels a little, Toys R Us cheap, compared to other high-end figures? Just trying to lower my expectations when mine is shipped and arrives in the UK (next year probably). Also anyone know what this would have cost in the UK when released vs this "refurb" price?

It does not feel cheap at all. Just because there's no metal parts used doesnt mean a figure is cheap or will look cheap. Remember Robocop suit in the movie is not made of metal at all, except the joints and repairs, but sold it as a robo armor.
I found it hard to pay for the original price but got a bargain for it that works out to close to half price off what it originally cost from a collector. Found it to be worth the money.
Somehow I like this mixed trilogy offer. the paint job feels like a mix of Robocop 1 movie and Robocop 3 with less blue hue. Then it includes accessories from Robocop 2 & 3.

Never get sick of looking at this figure. It has the bulky armor that the Hot Toys 1/6 lacks

Looks amazing, slightly worried about the missing finger on DiFabio's Robocop. Did you find it? bloody hope so as that's a much bigger issue than broken electronics, whatever the price.

Good to hear :) do you think it feels a little, Toys R Us cheap, compared to other high-end figures? Just trying to lower my expectations when mine is shipped and arrives in the UK (next year probably). Also anyone know what this would have cost in the UK when released vs this "refurb" price?

Don't worry about it. Like I said, I ended up finding the finger in the bottom foam tray. Just had to glue it back on and everything is good.

Yeah, Enterbay Robocop is a little cheap. He's lighter than the other Enterbay figures and even the NECA Robocop. I'd even argue that the Hot Toys Robocop is heavier (both versions). I wouldn't call it Toys R Us cheap because Toys R Us has a lot of toys that are durable and well made from various companies. Those toys could take a beating from the most destructive kid., Enterbay Robocop? This thing would be destroyed in seconds.

BUT, if you're handling it with kid's gloves and treating it with the utmost care, it'll be fine. It's definitely worth the $200-$280 price tag. It's extremely light weight from head to toe. If you have the Hot Toys Robocop, construction wise it's really nothing like it. The hot Toys robocop is more compact where as the Enterbay is pretty loose. However, when I was posing it, I never felt like anything was going to break. Taking the chest plate off to access the battery compartment is pretty nerve wracking and it takes some getting used to to resist the urge of rotating the neck/head joint, but if you follow the instruction manual and take your time, you'll be fine. Some things like the loose forearm gauntlets and hands are a little annoying, but I'm glad they made them that way instead of super tight, brittle joints like what NECA would commonly use, especially for the hips.

Robocop really is a beautiful piece, I wouldn't worry too much about getting a dud, especially for the price. Just be careful and take your time. Be cautious around the knee armor pieces and when moving the right leg. That's about it.

So did I...and for the NECA ED-209 rerelease. I can't have both coming in at the same time. Cancelling the ED-209, at least for now.

I also got the 10-day notice for mine. Sold mine a while back when I got sick of collecting dolls and got actually close to $400 for it (paid $600).

So, yeah, I feel good that I'm paying $200 now, but god what the **** was I thinking back then. $600 for this lightweight, extremely good looking POS. ****.

I also got the 10-day notice for mine. Sold mine a while back when I got sick of collecting dolls and got actually close to $400 for it (paid $600).

So, yeah, I feel good that I'm paying $200 now, but god what the **** was I thinking back then. $600 for this lightweight, extremely good looking POS. ****.

I know it just goes to show how much these companies fleece us for these figures...but then again we're the ones who shell out the money so we only have ourselves to blame for the inflated prices.

I read a while back that one of the mouth plates is an unofficial Peter Weller likeness. Is that true? If so, might grab this.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

I read a while back that one of the mouth plates is an unofficial Peter Weller likeness. Is that true? If so, might grab this.

I believe they all are except for one.

With the helmet on, It's Weller, no question. It was likely the only way EB could release this, as I'm sure the only license available for them was Robo3, as the other 2 are likely owned by HT.

The paperwork for said licenses is being used by Howard Chan as toilet paper as we speak.

They had to add that backpack to make sure this looked ALL Robo 3.

Yeah its Weller no doubt about it. The others are all Burke but the one that matters and the one i have it on display with is definitely Weller.

Correct. One of the faces is a Weller likeness.

My figure arrived on friday and I've had some time to mess around with it. I have over two dozen 1/4 scale figures and this is the best of all of them.

If you are on the fence, jump. I actually like this better than the Hot Toys version, the color and sculpt and better IMO. I'm going to sell my HT version as it just doesn't compare.

Electronics work! I expected them to cut the wires, but everything is working. The gun holder was making some terrible noises when opening, but I was able to fix it by trimming a little plastic off two tabs and pushing the internal metal hinge bar up.

The bad: The metal base scratches easily.

Correct. One of the faces is a Weller likeness.

My figure arrived on friday and I've had some time to mess around with it. I have over two dozen 1/4 scale figures and this is the best of all of them.

If you are on the fence, jump. I actually like this better than the Hot Toys version, the color and sculpt and better IMO. I'm going to sell my HT version as it just doesn't compare.

Electronics work! I expected them to cut the wires, but everything is working. The gun holder was making some terrible noises when opening, but I was able to fix it by trimming a little plastic off two tabs and pushing the internal metal hinge bar up.

The bad: The metal base scratches easily.
Hmm. I have the Hot Toys versions (regular and BD) and they're my favourite pieces.

I'm a little torn; I don't really intend to collect 1/4 figures, and this piece would be a little redundant since I already have the Hot Toys pieces (and I could never sell)... But RoboCop is my favourite film and this is a killer deal for a 1/4 piece.

Its just tough to justify another RoboCop when I could spend the money on something not already well-represented in my collection.

I'll have to give it some thought. Truth be told, I would much rather have a 1/6 Anne Lewis but sadly that's not on the table, haha.

Back