Enterbay - 1/4 scale RoboCop 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Time to revive this thread. I am reallly tempted to add this EB Robo to my colllection. What are you guys thoughts aboot this figure? Is he able to sit down?
And comments ?

Thanks

Sit down? I guess he does but the legs are really wide open.
And some of the wires go troughout the legs so i dont know if its really advised.

Its an absolute beauty, very impressive.
I got a pefect one, without voice or remote action problems.
My only gripe is the hands, the wrist ball joint are not tight enough, hands falls in some positions.
Not a deal breaker and might be solved with some nail polish.
I like the jet pack because the design is cool but i could have done without it, or the giant gun arm if it meant 150$ less.
The human hs is beautifully sculpted and painted but alas its not weller.
Is yu already own some EB 1/4 yu gonna love this one too.
If yur a robocop fan yur gonna love it too.

View attachment 107993

View attachment 107994

View attachment 107995

View attachment 107996

View attachment 107997

View attachment 107998

View attachment 107999

View attachment 108000

Last edited:
Thanks for the photos.
Part of the reason I want to get this figure is because it features Robert John Burke head sculpt. First time done I beleive.

Thanks for the photos.
Part of the reason I want to get this figure is because it features Robert John Burke head sculpt. First time done I beleive.

Hmm. I may sell mine if you are interested. send me a PM.

Thanks for the photos.

Well then its a must for you.
I also like Burke too, not in robocop tho, but as an actor hes cool, charismatic.
Weird thing tho who the headsculpt is than its a cross between Walker and Burke actually.
Enjoy!

20160122_014834.jpg

Yeah. It was more about finding the right price for this figure. The head sculpt is beautiful.

Yes! If you can get him cheaper than the original price, it's actually a pretty good figure. The inaccurate gun holster will only bug you if you plan to display him with the leg holster opened. Other wise it's not that disturbing to me.
The sound effects is nice and clear. Batteries are AAA, easier to find.

Anyone know how much these are selling for second hand at the moment? I have one that I'm thinking of selling.

I hope you never get tired of doing these Robocop repaints. At some point down the line I'd love to commission you. While I don't own an Enterbay figure the Hot Toys Robocop is otherwise too good to never have at least one at its full potential.

Back