Enterbay - 1/4 scale RoboCop 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would really wish someone would repaint this, as far detail goes Hot Toys is the winner but with a good repaint, this would blow Hot Toys one of the water!

Would really wish someone would repaint this, as far detail goes Hot Toys is the winner but with a good repaint, this would blow Hot Toys one of the water!

I'm going to have to respectively disagree
Not only is the ht paint worse than this, but it's body proportions are inaccurate and make it look more like a toy vs a man in a suit
I recently bought another 1/4 scale figure, so I put all of them on the same shelf and robo looked like a guy in a suit vs the taller slimmer superman
Almost like how weller would look standing in costume next to reeve
F9AE0480-EDEB-44E4-809E-BBC90FDD1A33.jpg

The ht robo is slim no matter who u put him up against IMO

I'm going to have to respectively disagree
Not only is the ht paint worse than this, but it's body proportions are inaccurate and make it look more like a toy vs a man in a suit
I recently bought another 1/4 scale figure, so I put all of them on the same shelf and robo looked like a guy in a suit vs the taller slimmer superman

Well I agree about the body proportions being off and that he is too skinny but this doesn't look as realistic like real metal like Hot Toys one does. Even though Hot Toys one is too shiny.

Almost like how weller would look standing in costume next to reeve
F9AE0480-EDEB-44E4-809E-BBC90FDD1A33.jpg

What company made that Christopher Reeve bro it looks awesome! :horror

The ht robo is slim no matter who u put him up against IMO

That's for sure. Oh BTW I didn't say Hot Toys is better I said it is more detailed than EBs, I would take EBs over Hot Toys any day. I just meant that for EB to show it's full potential it needs a repaint.

Last edited:
I thought it might of been but I didn't know Neca put clothes on their figures now.

He's still just sculpted plastic apart from the cape, similar to their 1966 batman and robin. But you're right, NECA is starting to use soft goods for some of their figure's outfits, like the coat on their 1/4 penguin, for example.

He's still just sculpted plastic apart from the cape, similar to their 1966 batman and robin. But you're right, NECA is starting to use soft goods for some of their figure's outfits, like the coat on their 1/4 penguin, for example.

Wow he doesn't look it, interesting that they are starting to use clothing for their figures.

I'm surprised that the Penguin was able to keep a similar price point with a fabric coat included. Then it ultimately end up canceling on the umbrella accessory which is a shame. With a larger scale, you can't shy away from the details. That's the challenge of making larger scale figures. You have to also up the game with the details.

Enterbay proudly announced their multi layer paint coating for their Robocop figure and it does show on the figure. I don't think you can do a better job with that. It looks like metal. You really need to take a good look at the figure in person. With some good lighting too.

I'm surprised that the Penguin was able to keep a similar price point with a fabric coat included. Then it ultimately end up canceling on the umbrella accessory which is a shame. With a larger scale, you can't shy away from the details. That's the challenge of making larger scale figures. You have to also up the game with the details.

Enterbay proudly announced their multi layer paint coating for their Robocop figure and it does show on the figure. I don't think you can do a better job with that. It looks like metal. You really need to take a good look at the figure in person. With some good lighting too.

I am sure this looks way more impressive than what the pictures and videos show but both of those requirements you mentioned should not be necessary to see how good it is. The Hot Toys one looks way more detailed than this in practically every picture or video I have seen of it. This has a plastic appearance, whereas Hot Toys one has a metal appearance and looks much more realistic. So I am wondering if a repaint would fix this or is it the type of plastic that is making the Hot Toys one look more realistic.:dunno

Last edited:
I am sure this looks way more impressive than what the pictures and videos show but both of those requirements you mentioned should not be necessary to see how good it is. The Hot Toys one looks way more detailed than this in practically every picture or video I have seen of it. This has a plastic appearance, whereas Hot Toys one has a metal appearance and looks much more realistic. So I am wondering if a repaint would fix this or is it the type of plastic that is making the Hot Toys one look more realistic.:dunno
I just watched robo again last night and there are many times where robos suit doesn't look metal
Only thing I wish eb did was give the suit more purple and blue hues

I just watched robo again last night and there are many times where robos suit doesn't look metal

His armor is meant to made out of metal, so I find it strange that you think the suit doesn't look like metal as it sure looks like it is made out of metal in the movie to me, despite that it isn't in real life. So what does it look like it is made out of to you then? :huh

Only thing I wish eb did was give the suit more purple and blue hues

I think everyone would agree with that.

Last edited:
His armor is meant to made out of metal, so I find it strange that you think the suit doesn't look like metal as it sure looks like it is made out of metal in the movie to me, despite that it isn't in real life. So what does it look like it is made out of to you then? :huh

I think everyone would agree with that.
Not sure what I would call it, fiberglass or some composite type material.
Not saying the toy needed to reflect it, it just caught my eye last night while watching the movie
There are a ton of imperfections in the suit if you look closely

Hmm ok, you have a good eye for detail bro. ;)

I noticed the same thing even with the upgraded prop suit in Robocop 2. Esp when he lifted his arms, the black cloth is very obvious. The high def video we have nowadays make these flaws even more glaring. I also agree that the suit looks more like some sort of high-tech composite than metal.

I noticed the same thing even with the upgraded prop suit in Robocop 2. Esp when he lifted his arms, the black cloth is very obvious. The high def video we have nowadays make these flaws even more glaring. I also agree that the suit looks more like some sort of high-tech composite than metal.

4k video and I watch it on my oled TV
So many more details than the 80s and 90s!

Back