Enterbay - 1/4 scale RoboCop 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Strangely I brought the Bean figure. Never usually would but its very impressive in person.

Well it's a great likeness.

I then got a t1000 and the battle damaged Arnie which id have to say is probably the best all round figure iv seen to date. Just awesome.

I would have to agree, definitely the most realistic figure and best likeness to Arnie to date, so life like. The T-1000 is good to, surprized you didn't buy the TDK figures.

Strangely I brought the Bean figure. Never usually would but its very impressive in person. I then got a t1000 and the battle damaged Arnie which id have to say is probably the best all round figure iv seen to date. Just awesome.

The EB 1/4 figures were all amazing pieces. The only gripe I had with them was the bodies were not the best quality. Other than that, they were some of the most realistic pieces I've ever purchased. I have all of their 1/4 figures except Bean, Jordan, Rambo and Masked Rider. Really wish they'd make more, but seems like they only make 1/6 NBA figures now, which I could not care less about. A real shame EB couldn't compete and keep up with HT. Hopefully, some other company will step up to the challenge or EB goes back to doing what they do best, movie based figures.

The reason for the cheap price is that Enterbay recently had their 10th Anniversary Sale a few months ago. They slashed the prices for most of their figures including Robo. I think it was like for 2/3's of the original price. Sellers that picked it up from that sale could part with it for a lower price and equal profit.

Nice pickup pvinvictus !

That wasn't the reason. :wink1:

Well it's a great likeness.

I would have to agree, definitely the most realistic figure and best likeness to Arnie to date, so life like. The T-1000 is good to, surprized you didn't buy the TDK figures.

Yea both Bean sculpts are crazy realistic and nailed on imo. I thought I might buy it then sell it on but hes still here and loving it. The stage 5 Arnie is breathtaking. Its the best I have to date. Yes I wouldnt mind getting them but not overly worried. I have 1/6 jokers and my bobby joker lifesize which im more than happy with. Id like the batman but if i did, id have to get the joker to go with him at that scale :lol both combined are not cheap.

Always keeping an eye out tho :)

EB's 1/4 line is out for f this world.

Much like cats, they are hard to explain how awesome they are unless you have one. Shame HT cockblocked every license now and EB has absolutely nothing to do but NBA figures.

The EB 1/4 figures were all amazing pieces. The only gripe I had with them was the bodies were not the best quality. Other than that, they were some of the most realistic pieces I've ever purchased. I have all of their 1/4 figures except Bean, Jordan, Rambo and Masked Rider. Really wish they'd make more, but seems like they only make 1/6 NBA figures now, which I could not care less about. A real shame EB couldn't compete and keep up with HT. Hopefully, some other company will step up to the challenge or EB goes back to doing what they do best, movie based figures.

Yea maybe but Iv found with the 3 iv got, iv not wanted to pull any real dynamic poses as of yet so they are ok with how I have them. Yeah it sucks what Enterbay are doing right now. The sculptors and painters there are so talented but they are doing playboy and nba right now lol which sux!

What I would say is if you have any interest in Bean, grab him. Its crazy life like and really cool yet funny to look at :)

Yea both Bean sculpts are crazy realistic and nailed on imo. I thought I might buy it then sell it on but hes still here and loving it. The stage 5 Arnie is breathtaking. Its the best I have to date. Yes I wouldnt mind getting them but not overly worried. I have 1/6 jokers and my bobby joker lifesize which im more than happy with. Id like the batman but if i did, id have to get the joker to go with him at that scale :lol both combined are not cheap.

Always keeping an eye out tho :)

That's true.

Much like cats, they are hard to explain how awesome they are unless you have one. Shame HT cockblocked every license now and EB has absolutely nothing to do but NBA figures.

So have they lost the licenses to pretty much everything now?

They didn't cockblock T2 it would seem, unless EB's hold on that license simply expired. If it didn't though they could have done a semi-BD T-800 and revisited the clean look. Alas not to be.

I wish EB made the Cobra assault cannon for this figure set. But heres a random pic I took recently.

image.jpg

good thing that the only thing that matters is how is looks, not how it feels
That's not what she said... ;)

I'll be displaying him properly at the weekend, as I need another detolf. Also waiting on a clear display cube and an original OCP logo decal for it. I use them as bases for most of my EB 1/4 scale figures.

My NECA ED-209 also arrived today, so we'll have a nice little Robocop thing going on.

Will pick up the HT battle damaged Robo at some point as it looks glorious.

I see many people just posing in stay postion or weird, not real pose this Robocop. And somebody asked picture about the gunarm.

In a real life, i see in movie - sometimes the chest shield part hovering up by extreme high arm pose (the hard plastic followed Weller arm).

Enjoy my Robocop poses.

IMG_1064.JPG

IMG_1065.JPG

IMG_1066.JPG

IMG_1067.JPG

IMG_1075.JPG

I have checked since 2 days the robo, and i have noticed few, i think quality issue:

-The lower leg and the leg hydraulic connector rubber is by me little bit curved and not straight - this maked hot toys better, not with rubber- used ball joint.

-The leg holster sometimes dont come fully out, only for second try - i think this mechanism not perfect - if i good see the moving panel lower side stuck on the lower leg outside

-and the biggest fail from enterbay - in my package was two left fist, right fist missing...

Anybody noticed same problems?

thank you

Back