Enterbay - 1/4 scale RoboCop 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got few cool poses out of mine just now:

2ec3a3773eadd27eed4afc26ada2b4ed.jpg

f6f47b000a762f55f8506a6fee87c8b1.jpg

thanks man. I wanted to see how far I can mimic some of the poses we see in the HT version. It's such a shame you cannot get one more click on the elbow joints.

hello guys I bought this figure and it's really fantastic .. but are normal small dots of paint smudges or skipped? although I must say almost invisible

I just wanted to know if the paint defects (small smudges or dots blacks paint skipped) are normal in this doll. defects almost invisible .. will not be perfect English but I think you understand [emoji1]

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Many robocop have imperfections right? and still are visible only with the zoom photos
cdc6825b8074d56c1f0ec594fe9332d9.jpg

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

They look like they can be removed. Try using your finger nail. But these will have some small imperfections so I would not worry. :)

This, I had some dark looking paint on the helmet, where there is a strip around the top portion of the head
I was able to remove it with my fingernail

Hi guys. I need some help here. To those who own this piece, can you tell me how much does it weight? I need to know the exact weight in kilos (item, box and shipping box included of course) for the customs office in my country. Thanks guys for any help you can provide me.:)

Hey everyone. So I wound up bitting the bullet and getting mine. I got mine from EFORCITY on eBay and It didn't come with the BD HELMET. Is it supposed to? I know it was supposed to be exclusive but I thought it became standard issue? If anyone can enlighten me, I'd appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Needless to say that I was pleasantly surprised and I can echo everyone's sentiments about this figure (both positive and negative) and I do agree that this is indeed worthy of your hard earned cash. Lol! I now have both the HT ROBO and the EB ROBO as I am a Robo fan and could not be happier!! :)

Thanks to everyone for their reviews it really helped my decision!

Cheers!

Some rushed pics. Sorry about that. I don't have a permanent area for him yet. Once I do and once I get a better camera, glamour shots will follow. LOL!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422500612.517164.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422500670.683070.jpg

Awesome purchase!

I believe the exclusive battle damaged helmet was only available to asian markets/exporters.

Back