Enterbay - 1/4 scale RoboCop 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just take it as a given that most UK stores are far more expensive to buy from. They have to in most cases given costumes etc. which is fair enough but then as a consumer I will exercise my Crom given right to shop about! :)

I got mine for $548 which was about £330 directly from Enterbay.

It's now on sale from Enterbay for $435 which is about £277.

where on earth are you getting this £500 from dude?
damn, I should have had been more patient, 6 months of ownership for $100!

but ask yourself

Lol, well after about 1.5 yrs in this hobby, I'm noticing that every figure I bought could have been had for cheaper if I had waited
Originally, I thought the figs would go up in cost

We are going to discuss pricing and weaither the market is changing on upcoming episodes on the Hottoy cast. I was very dissapointed when selling my Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow for instance. Sold both for £200.

I am selling my DX Terminator (non battle damaged) and I fear it will sell for much less that what I payed.

We are going to discuss pricing and weaither the market is changing on upcoming episodes on the Hottoy cast. I was very dissapointed when selling my Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow for instance. Sold both for £200.

I am selling my DX Terminator (non battle damaged) and I fear it will sell for much less that what I payed.
nice! i will have to listen to the recording
yeah, theres little doubt that patience is the key moving forward. lol, i say that but am not willing to cancel my bd robo/murphy preorder even though i know it will be cheaper down the line, especially next years spooktacular sale!

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know if the battle damaged helmet is still available if you order from Enterbay?

Thanks

??????Enterbay-1/4 Robocop ???????? - Powered by Discuz!
I'm relinking images from chinese bbs, I don't own the copyright of any of these.

015018tk0m0al0vv8j0g98.jpg

015008o8ccwpyemd8qycpt.jpg

Beautiful~

i learned how to combine to compare, poses arent dead on
hot toy version looks skinny in comparison, also notice more gaps

Thanks for the great pics.

Was quite surprised that EB did not come with fully articulated hands and that HT did not come at least with one gun gripping hand.

Thanks for the great pics.

Was quite surprised that EB did not come with fully articulated hands and that HT did not come at least with one gun gripping hand.
Agree on both accounts. It's like eb half ass attempted to articulate with the removable fingers
As I said before, Peter Weller lost so much weight during filming, but even so, the ankles, chest and arms of the HT don't take into account a man wearing a thick rubber layer underneath that armour. You could not get an adult male body into the HT suit. The EB is a possible thickness. As is the PCS prototype :)
eb Proportions are pretty good!

I understand people saying the HT version is too slim for an actual human body to have fit inside the rubber suit used in the movie... but the counter-argument to that would be that the slim size is more of an 'if this thing was actually built' level of realism, rather than movie costume accurate. IF they removed most of Murphy's body when building Robocop then naturally parts would be replaced with robotics.

I'm NOT defending HT in any way, just another way of looking at it.

Back