Enterbay - 1/4 scale RoboCop 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are certainly 'cheap' aspects to all the EB HD figures that I have. The body on the clean T-800 feels hollow and flimsy, I'm fairly certain it will break if I ever do much reposing with it. And I wouldn't have the fullest of confidence in the bodies for the BD T-800 or the T-1000 either. The endoskeleton parts on the BD T-800 aren't particularly well painted, the blood looks cheap. The flesh damage of the BD knee looks terrible, there was no actual sculpting, you can see that they literally just hacked away at it with a blade and painted blood on it.

Enterbay are anything but a 'passion for perfection'. They can in fact be really amateur.

But Scuderia managed a better Arnold sculpt in one attempt than Yulli has managed in, what, 6 heads from MMS117 through to DX13? I also think their T-1000 sculpts are imperfect but superior to the HT one.

I was willing to take the good with the bad on the Terminator figures, not so Robocop however. He just costs too much to have the imperfections that he has.

I think my EB batman feels cheap
But feeling cheap isn't going to ruin my enjoyment of the figure, as I pose it and look at it

Oh I wouldn't argue that EB Robocop is very ghetto in many areas and is costly.

But to assert that is nothing but crap and to dump on it like it somehow offended your mom is bit much in my opinion.

It's been said a thousand times that this piece is expensive. Should've been in the $400's.

But I don't care, I LOVE it. I have yet to see a company make a Robocop figure this good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think my EB batman feels cheap
But feeling cheap isn't going to ruin my enjoyment of the figure, as I pose it and look at it

I guess some people actually play with $600 figures in this board, lol.

It's actually a great set if they had been honest about it being from Robocop 3 from the start. You get quite a lot of options with it for an EB figure.

Yeah. That kinda sucked.

But then again, there was no NRD related with this product whatsoever, so everyone that got one knew what they were getting into.

I guess some people actually play with $600 figures in this board, lol.

i havent had any issues with mine, all the fingers stay on, yes, the hand pegs are slightly too short(as they will fall off if you move the hand to certain angles), but thats not going to ruin my enjoyment of the fig

i havent had any issues with mine, all the fingers stay on, yes, the hand pegs are slightly too short(as they will fall off if you move the hand to certain angles), but thats not going to ruin my enjoyment of the fig

I wasn't actually referring to you, just in case.

And yes buddy, nothing will take away my enjoyment either.

I am planning to offer a 1:4 scale and 1:6 scale Cobra Assault Cannon gun (big gun) from both Robocop 1 and 2.
Would any of you who own the 1:4 scale be interested if I make them ?

I would be interested in the 1/4 cobra assault cannon.

Ok cool !
I'm planning to do a run on that gun.

Which one is more appealing to most of you guys ? The one from the first film or the one from the second movie?

There's a difference between the two.

Last edited:
Cool about the 1/4 cobra.
Please consider a 1/4 m4 for the bd terminator or a 1/6 hawk grenade launcher for the dx13 :)

Well said! ... Awesome post!

There are certainly 'cheap' aspects to all the EB HD figures that I have. The body on the clean T-800 feels hollow and flimsy, I'm fairly certain it will break if I ever do much reposing with it. And I wouldn't have the fullest of confidence in the bodies for the BD T-800 or the T-1000 either. The endoskeleton parts on the BD T-800 aren't particularly well painted, the blood looks cheap. The flesh damage of the BD knee looks terrible, there was no actual sculpting, you can see that they literally just hacked away at it with a blade and painted blood on it.

Enterbay are anything but a 'passion for perfection'. They can in fact be really amateur.

But Scuderia managed a better Arnold sculpt in one attempt than Yulli has managed in, what, 6 heads from MMS117 through to DX13? I also think their T-1000 sculpts are imperfect but superior to the HT one.

I was willing to take the good with the bad on the Terminator figures, not so Robocop however. He just costs too much to have the imperfections that he has.

I am planning to offer a 1:4 scale and 1:6 scale Cobra Assault Cannon gun (big gun) from both Robocop 1 and 2.
Would any of you who own the 1:4 scale be interested if I make them ?
I would love a 1/6 scale assault cannon!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Back