Enterbay - 1/4 scale RoboCop 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's great if you're a fan of Robocop 3.

LOL I cant say, purely because I haven't watched it sense the first time way back when LOL. But my figure isn't setup for 3 its just bare bones Robocop. Who yes, I am a huge fan of, not Burke, not Weller, Robocop =D

Cheers

LOL I cant say, purely because I haven't watched it sense the first time way back when LOL. But my figure isn't setup for 3 its just bare bones Robocop. Who yes, I am a huge fan of, not Burke, not Weller, Robocop =D

Cheers

Do you like the cartoon, the other cartoon, the TV series and the other TC series? I personally cannot watch them. I illustrated teh DVD cover for the naimated series and it was quite aweful I thought. Don't remember the series being much better.

Robo 1 and 2 (RoboCain made it awesome/ we need that in 1/4 as well!) and the comics do it for me. The rest is crap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you like the cartoon, the other cartoon, the TV series and the other TC series? I personally cannot watch them. I illustrated teh DVD cover for the naimated series and it was quite aweful I thought. Don't remember the series being much better.

Cartoon, no, TV series, lord no especially after watching them again a few weeks ago, prime directive fail, never had an opportunity to watch the other tv series so cant speak to that, comic's love them.

I remeber liking the comics also.

To be honest, Robocop is such a clever and well though out movie, I am scared to rewatch Robcop 2 for fear of tarnishing it.
I liked a lot of the action in R2 as a kid but thought much of it was litteraly a bloody mess and Robocop was blue for some reason. I haven't seen it in years and I cannot imagine it will age well.
Am I wrong in thinking that?

I don't think anyone in their right mind can be a Robo 3 fan.

We get it man, you don't like this piece. You've been very vocal about that fact. Now move along and go back to the ED thread and talk about stupid decals all day.

PS: No one cares about decals.

Get a grip, I've only made 4 posts.

Get all defensive with Enterbay for promising you Robocop and giving you Robocop 3 instead.

I'll talk about decals all day long if I choose, you have 0 say in it

it's actually Anthropoid with the decal fetish , so get your facts straight.

To be honest, Robocop is such a clever and well though out movie, I am scared to rewatch Robcop 2 for fear of tarnishing it.
I liked a lot of the action in R2 as a kid but thought much of it was litteraly a bloody mess and Robocop was blue for some reason. I haven't seen it in years and I cannot imagine it will age well.

3 is so dated that it almost makes 1 and 2 look like they were made yesterday. 2 is still a fun movie, but 3 is still a bridge way too far.

Get a grip, I've only made 4 posts.

Get all defensive with Enterbay for promising you Robocop and giving you Robocop 3 instead.

I'll talk about decals all day long if I choose, you have 0 say in it

it's actually Anthropoid with the decal fetish , so get your facts straight.

Did EB actually made any of us put down an NRD? We decided to buy this because it's an amazing rendition of a character we love. With the helmet on (I'm inclined to say most will display him that way) this guy is freaking Robocop. The best 1/4 Robocop in the market bar none. It doesn't look like Weller, it doesn't look like Burke. It looks like Robocop. That's all I care about.

And yes, you can talk about decals all day. But that doesn't stop people from ridicule it. Because it's ridiculous. No one cares.

4ymaramy.jpg

Cancelled.

im ready for EB to ship my robocop 3 already :D

no,but seriously, its 1am over there, I better get a damn tracking # in the next 12-16 hours

Let's see!
Wingchunjourney, I use your pics for the following montage. Hope you don't mind. ;)

30bmlgw.jpg

I always knew something could be done with the Burke HS.

There we go. Now, let's get an awesome sculptor to do this :D
I am thinking Erick Sosa. He is super awesome.

The battle damaged helmet is from Robocop 2 right? The part where cain uses the welding iron to make that mark on his helmet. I didn't really want to watch the abomination that is Robocop 3 just to check if its from that lol

Robocop 2 played on FX the other day I got a chance to watch it in its entirety, its good action with a decent story line. Worth watching again especially with them re releasing the trilogy in remastered blu-ray next Tuesday!

The battle damaged helmet is from Robocop 2 right? The part where cain uses the welding iron to make that mark on his helmet. I didn't really want to watch the abomination that is Robocop 3 just to check if its from that lol

Correct. It's from part 2.

Back