Enterbay - 1/4 scale RoboCop 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
for those who own robo i want to ask if it is worth the $550 plus. remember im asking if it is worth the price tag not if you like the figure

for those who own robo i want to ask if it is worth the $550 plus. remember im asking if it is worth the price tag not if you like the figure

Not sure what you mean here..
Are you a Robo fan? Are funds available? Then YES.

Are you not a Robo fan? Are funds not available? Then NO.

It's a hard choice if you are considering the HT one as well. I'm getting both, as yes, I think this is worth the money. The again, my figure buying syndrome has decreased quite significantly. Only licenses I love make the cut now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure what you mean here..
Are you a Robo fan? Are funds available? Then YES.

Are you not a Robo fan? Are funds not available? Then NO.

It's a hard choice if you are considering the HT one as well. I'm getting both, as yes, I think this is worth the money. The again, my figure buying syndrome has decreased quite significantly. Only licenses I love make the cut now.

Couldn't have said it better, this is one of the few Lines that is almost a must buy for myself. It is a great figure no doubt there are some short comings but nothing earth shattering. If you are a Robo fan its a no questions must, if you are just a collector I can understand the pass at 550.

Took a few more photos. Enjoy.

KSplMFi.jpg

jdYXHsI.jpg

OBfGBn1.jpg

whMsQiC.jpg

sWtr3hB.jpg

Go4uocd.jpg

zJUNMTA.jpg

Iz4Jf2i.jpg

2xn6rbR.jpg

VyUyqQn.jpg

TEXxZc3.jpg

CHs1rFC.jpg

8RIhPBY.jpg

QJRULdV.jpg

"You sold us out, Officer Duffy!"
QJmIcux.jpg

"You're a rotten cop."
8CUhHmi.jpg

I really wish we had gotten a Peter Weller head sculpt for the head without the helmet, but they did an amazing job with that Burke sculpt. It almost seems like they may have blended some of Burke's features with Weller's, because from certain angles there is some Weller resemblance.

I think if someone re-sculpt the mouth on the head without the helmet, it would be a Weller head. Looks like the eyes and nose are Weller.

I agree. If you cover the lower half of the face its Weller. From the side it looks like him too. Head looks weird on the figure. Its angled to high.

Those are lovely pics wingchunjourney!

I dunno about the Burke headsculpt having similar eyes and nose to Weller though lads. Weller's nose had more structure. But it would be very interesting to see.

I dunno about the Burke headsculpt having similar eyes and nose to Weller though lads. Weller's nose had more structure. But it would be very interesting to see.

Let's see!
Wingchunjourney, I use your pics for the following montage. Hope you don't mind. ;)

30bmlgw.jpg

I always knew something could be done with the Burke HS.

I don't mind at all. Wow! What a big difference that mouth makes, it looks much more like Weller. Guess they really did blend the features.
Let's see!
Wingchunjourney, I use your pics for the following montage. Hope you don't mind. ;)

30bmlgw.jpg

I always knew something could be done with the Burke HS.

I agree. If you cover the lower half of the face its Weller. From the side it looks like him too. Head looks weird on the figure. Its angled to high.

The peg is shaped like a "D" to fit into the corresponding neck socket. The "D" peg on the exposed head sculpt was installed reversed, so I cannot fully seat it into the socket. I'll have to remove the peg and put it in correctly, but I'll do that later since I don't plan on using this head sculpt anyway.

Thank you!

Couldn't have said it better, this is one of the few Lines that is almost a must buy for myself. It is a great figure no doubt there are some short comings but nothing earth shattering. If you are a Robo fan its a no questions must, if you are just a collector I can understand the pass at 550.

It's great if you're a fan of Robocop 3.

Enterbay - RoboCop

It's great if you're a fan of Robocop 3.

I don't think anyone in their right mind can be a Robo 3 fan.

We get it man, you don't like this piece. You've been very vocal about that fact. Now move along and go back to the ED thread and talk about stupid decals all day.

PS: No one cares about decals.

Back