Enterbay - 1/4 scale RoboCop 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, as much as I feel for you guys, if you are getting something shipped to you for free, I doubt the seller will pay for you to ship it back, no matter how you try to demand it or justify it. Not even PayPal will side with you, as far as I know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well EB was a bit dumb to attach the jetpack without protection but its really more a badluck thing for our friend since many received it ok. As for cancel ing with EB dont file a claim, they Will say the money is blocked by paypal, just contact them (as many Times as needed) and if you wanna canceĺ they Will do it.
They seem to have a problem with the Third batch so i doubt they Will ship as planned.
If you dont want to wait more you might as well cancel now.

Wow man im really sorry for ya.
I tought about the jetpack scratching the armor but since it happened to no one until now i expected that EB put some plastic or foam to avoid any friction And that visor missing on the bd helmet...
Your safe with Timcent, if you Wanna keep the figure, just send him back the back armor plate and bd helmet he should be able to make you a swap. He Will have to wait for the Third batch maybe to swap the back plate with one of his new figure, then hell change his figure with a new one with EB.
I did that my 1/4 endo had broken parts on the head, i just re shipped him the Head.
Where are you hearing the third batch has issues? Last week, I was supposed to get one shipped to me(2nd batch) but eb said there were qc issues and I Would get on this week

I agree, I don't believe it is Timcent's fault at all. This was clearly a result of poorly thought out packaging by EB that resulted in the jetpack scratching the figure. I'm surprised there wasn't some type of plastic barrier between the pack and the figure.

Timcent has told me of a possible fix for the head turning that EB told him about. I'm going to try it and let you guys know whether it works or not.

What a bunch of aholes those customs of yours, they tracked down the real price on the joker????!!!
Now i know Timcent put an invoice outside and inside the figure but the price is still very low 25usd on my ed.
Between 50 and 100 sounds better for nosy customs like yours.
Mine are not that pain in the a$$

How ever i Doubt Timcent Will pay for the return.
Now i do ask him everytime to Check my enterbay figures, hot toys have a better QC, and i know he did because he always warns me about some missing plastic protections. The armor scratches is clearly not his fault, as for the Head not turning also could have happened in transit wich seems to have been shacky enough to detach the jetpack.
Now if youre really nervous just refuse the parcel.

Man, the helmet coming without a black vizor is not good.

The head not turning as far on one side as the other seems to be the way it is. You can mess about with the head to get it into a position you want and despite what that dude on youtube says, do not remove the rubber washer on the neck joint.

Got mine in last night, scooped it up from the post office this morning. Here are my quick observations from the 10 minutes I got to look over everything before heading off to work. Much like WCJ has brought to our attention I had a minor paint blemish from where the jetpack connects to Robo's shoulder on his left side only, not as bad as WCJ but I did look for it after knowing what to look for. The figure feels cumbersome to handle as noted before the forearms down to hand are poorly engineered, they work just not sturdy. My biggest gripe the chest piece, when taking it off to take batteries out/in etc putting the front and back chest pieces are a pain to lineup and they don't seem to fit perfect after going back on, not earth shattering but it bugs me. Obviously we are going to point out the negatives it is the nature of any business, but I am keen to also say this is a beautiful piece if you are a Robocop fan this is one you should not pass on. Ill go through it better tomorrow on my day off with full pics.

Finally had time to take some pics for you guys and gals, sorry it took so long and only taken with iPad ( don't have a decent camera sold it to buy this ; ) ...

ugutytas.jpg
gy4uryre.jpg
anajy4e7.jpg
udyhysum.jpg
e6y4usu3.jpg
vu2y7e9y.jpg
ze8y9y5a.jpg
je8yjeja.jpg
2uhemavy.jpg
5uma6uhe.jpg

Finally had time to take some pics for you guys and gals, sorry it took so long and only taken with iPad ( don't have a decent camera sold it to buy this ; ) ...

ybujabut.jpg
4atyrebu.jpg
8utabeba.jpg
uhavemyp.jpg
sypeje2y.jpg

More to come...

Fine pics man! Mine were all taken with my iPad too!

All the functions ok on yours?

They are now. When I first opened him up and opened the holster is worked but then when I shut it, it repeated the closing sound three times (sometimes twice). Contacted EB and they got back pretty quick and they suggested changing the batteries. Failing that send them a video. Next time I took him out it was fine and has been since, so who knows???

Nice pics all round :hi5: must resist these mouth watering pics. Must run arghhhhhh. Wallet is too drained.

Nice pics all round :hi5: must resist these mouth watering pics. Must run arghhhhhh. Wallet is too drained.

ditto, awesome pics
and you must buy desisandy, regardless of qc issues
just skip a car payment, u dont need one anyways

ditto, awesome pics
and you must buy desisandy, regardless of qc issues
just skip a car payment, u dont need one anyways
been to Entebay twice looking at this :lol mighty tempting , and I already love how 1/4 scale looks on display.those group shoots of the 1/4 scale wow . Nice :monkey3

Great pics man. Makes the waiting for EB to ship mine all that more difficult!!!

EBs response to my question of what the slight problem is

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your understanding.

There are many parts for Robocop, the factory need to wait all the parts ready, then start packing. There's one part was been late.

So, we have to delay for the shipment.

Now, I'm wondering if they are telling me why it was delayed or that this weeks is also delayed

Back