Enterbay - 1/4 scale RoboCop 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately, no. I purchased through Timcent. I'm going to shoot him an email. In addition to the head not turning left, there were also some scratches on the shoulder area from the jet pack coming loose and rubbing against it during shipping.

Did you get it trough EB?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here are some quick photos.

ZaUHBJE.jpg

cINM9Ki.jpg

7AIXQDW.jpg

DXDWlJW.jpg

hQ45M8d.jpg

32yAU7s.jpg

Here are the scratches from the jet pack coming loose:
BI5YTo8.jpg

v2vTg6H.jpg

They look very subtle, but the electronics flaw is a deal breaker.

How does returns work with Timcent?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great pics!!!! Cannot wait to get it!

I don't think timcent offers any better qc than eb, he gets it from them and sends them out
I'm really skeptical of him doing a qc check, more inclined to believe he's a volume dealer that needs his time to move the product

Got my Robo today! There are two very minor paint chips, but are not noticeable at all. Electronics working fine....no issues.

Despite the paint being mostly silver, the finish looks fantastic in person and does reflect when there is natural lighting. Very happy with this overall...definitely a masterpiece.

Man, this is some BS. Belt that doesn't fit on the Batman Begins figure, sticky paint on the Joker, and now Robocop with missing pieces, scratches from a jet pack no one wanted, and a neck servo that won't turn to the left. Good job, EB.

Since you purchased the item with PayPal, I am sure PayPal has a buyers protection, where you can file a claim with PayPal stating that the item you received is faulty with scratches and missing piece. PayPal will help you deal with the seller.

Good luck.

This is shocking. I knew shipping it with the stupid jet pack could cause problems. I love their HD line but sometimes I wonder WTF are they thinking.

And because of this random bogus malfunction bs I´ll never buy a piece with functions like those.
Given that the missing visor isn´t technical stuff, but nevertheless.
Good thing I stuck with the HT.
They make mistakes, but they´re way less then on EB´s stuff.
(But make no mistake: I love my BD T2 :rock )

This is shocking. I knew shipping it with the stupid jet pack could cause problems. I love their HD line but sometimes I wonder WTF are they thinking.

Yeah, I don't know why they didn't pack the jet pack into a separate compartment. Shipping it attached was a mistake since there's a good chance of it coming loose and scratching the figure.

Timcent responded pretty quickly to my e-mail. He said I could ship the whole thing back if I wanted a refund. I want to see if I can correct the head problem first. Timcent said he'd drop by EB when they opened to ask them about adjusting the servo. He also said I could send the BD helmet back to swap it for one that isn't screwed up.

Emailed EB yesterday about my Robo still being on track to be sent out at the end of the month. Still haven't heard back from them.

With all of these horror stories about the jetpacks scratching the figure, paint chips, etc making me a bit paranoid, I'll give them to the end of the month (basicly Wednesday) to get back to me or else I am filing a claim.

Well EB was a bit dumb to attach the jetpack without protection but its really more a badluck thing for our friend since many received it ok. As for cancel ing with EB dont file a claim, they Will say the money is blocked by paypal, just contact them (as many Times as needed) and if you wanna canceĺ they Will do it.
They seem to have a problem with the Third batch so i doubt they Will ship as planned.
If you dont want to wait more you might as well cancel now.

Yeah, I don't know why they didn't pack the jet pack into a separate compartment. Shipping it attached was a mistake since there's a good chance of it coming loose and scratching the figure.

Timcent responded pretty quickly to my e-mail. He said I could ship the whole thing back if I wanted a refund. I want to see if I can correct the head problem first. Timcent said he'd drop by EB when they opened to ask them about adjusting the servo. He also said I could send the BD helmet back to swap it for one that isn't screwed up.

Wow man im really sorry for ya.
I tought about the jetpack scratching the armor but since it happened to no one until now i expected that EB put some plastic or foam to avoid any friction And that visor missing on the bd helmet...
Your safe with Timcent, if you Wanna keep the figure, just send him back the back armor plate and bd helmet he should be able to make you a swap. He Will have to wait for the Third batch maybe to swap the back plate with one of his new figure, then hell change his figure with a new one with EB.
I did that my 1/4 endo had broken parts on the head, i just re shipped him the Head.

Last edited:
I'm no longer excited to receive mine. I am nervous. Especially as it's still in customs and I suspect they are trying to get the real value and will be charged loads of VAT. They did that with my EB Joker that I got from Timcent. Sometimes the fun can really be sucked out of this hobby.
I'm really doubting that Timcent checked these now. This product was always going to be plagued with QC problems. I mean if they send a figure with a wet headsculpt what are the chances of them being able to incorporate electronics? If mine is a dud I will be demanding a refund and I will not be paying the cost to send it back.

EDIT: Out of customs and forwarded for UK processing.

Last edited:
What a bunch of aholes those customs of yours, they tracked down the real price on the joker????!!!
Now i know Timcent put an invoice outside and inside the figure but the price is still very low 25usd on my ed.
Between 50 and 100 sounds better for nosy customs like yours.
Mine are not that pain in the a$$

How ever i Doubt Timcent Will pay for the return.
Now i do ask him everytime to Check my enterbay figures, hot toys have a better QC, and i know he did because he always warns me about some missing plastic protections. The armor scratches is clearly not his fault, as for the Head not turning also could have happened in transit wich seems to have been shacky enough to detach the jetpack.
Now if youre really nervous just refuse the parcel.

Back