Enterbay - 1/4 scale RoboCop 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
' erm guys, don't fight over me, I belong to that really ****** actor who is gonna be in Pantsformers 4'

So have I managed to dodge a bullet with getting mine problem free from Enterbay?
Not really a great start is it?!

Well really happy yu got yours problem free mate.
I went at first with enterbay then i tought about what could happen if any problems appeared.
And now they have trouble with the 3rd batch...
I wont be surprised the quality dégradés like it did with the t800 bd.
Happy to get mine from timcent.

Insert caption here.

e6y2y8uv.jpg

Damn, look at how good the BD T-800 looks there. Incredible headsculpt.

Well really happy yu got yours problem free mate.
I went at first with enterbay then i tought about what could happen if any problems appeared.
And now they have trouble with the 3rd batch...
I wont be surprised the quality dégradés like it did with the t800 bd.
Happy to get mine from timcent.

Are you one of those who has to wait or made a return?

Are you one of those who has to wait or made a return?

No i ordered with enterbay but when they did not respond to some questions i cancelled and ordered with timcent.
I got the second batch, should get it by next friday.

No i ordered with enterbay but when they did not respond to some questions i cancelled and ordered with timcent.
I got the second batch, should get it by next friday.

I think the 2nd batch is the one with the qc issues

I think the 2nd batch is the one with the qc issues

Timcent just sent his second batch early this week so i dont think there is any feedback on those yet.
And Enterbay hasnt shipped their ´s either since i ordered and cancelled because they did not know when they would.
I know timcent checked mine and it was fine.
He also said he should have his 3rd batch next week.
Now we are talking about batches but im not really sure they are real different batches, too close for that.
I think they are from the second batch, the first being the one released in small number in february.
Well well see :)

Timcent just sent his second batch early this week so i dont think there is any feedback on those yet.
And Enterbay hasnt shipped their ´s either since i ordered and cancelled because they did not know when they would.
I know timcent checked mine and it was fine.
He also said he should have his 3rd batch next week.
Now we are talking about batches but im not really sure they are real different batches, too close for that.
I think they are from the second batch, the first being the one released in small number in february.
Well well see :)
i bet they will be fine, and am kicking myself for not ordering from timecent
Eb told me via email that it would ship last week so I stayed with them

I would have probably kept my EB order too if they replied me like they did to you.
Im sure your figure Will be fine dont Forget that we mostly hear about the horror story but the majority dont post in forums and receive fine figures :)

Watched the Remastered movie last night. Man it's still such a good movie, a hell of lot more left wing that I had remembered and I love how the remastering makes it look so crisp you can now see the imperfections on his armour, which only show up a few times to be fair.
ED209 still looks so good and believable.

Deleted scenes were disappointing but the panel chat with actors and creators was great. Interesting to see that Verhoven never planned a sequel.

Enterbay - RoboCop

it really friggin pisses me off when customs hold these parcels. Just charge already.

That's a bummer my man! Hope that charge you soon!

Mine is out for delivery!!! And I'm not home!

And likely not able to play with him until Friday. Because real life sucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah you're right Eamon about the updated Robo movie!I never realized how much purple that armor actually had!?Its not even pearlescent just highlights around the edges.After paying the mortgage and everything,i'll finally be getting mine from Timcent but like Olbertfrog stated,he won't get his in(3rd batch for him) for a few days.I just have to ask if the BD helmet is still included.I wonder if EB will offer the BD helmet with the US shipment like how they included the mask with the Joker?!^_^

Watched the Remastered movie last night. Man it's still such a good movie, a hell of lot more left wing that I had remembered and I love how the remastering makes it look so crisp you can now see the imperfections on his armour, which only show up a few times to be fair.
ED209 still looks so good and believable.

Deleted scenes were disappointing but the panel chat with actors and creators was great. Interesting to see that Verhoven never planned a sequel.

The new remastered version is just beautiful and I love how the film has aged so well. Hell, its probably more relevant today then it was back in 1987 and it was uber-relevant then as a reaction against Reaganomics and corporate greed. Now, it exposes the times we live in as being just as corrupt if not more so. It seems everything outside of cyborgs (and that's on its way) in the film has come to pass. A bit cynical view but what the hell.

Just got my figure. It's pretty awesome, but I'm disappointed too. The jet pack had shaken loose during shipping and scratched the paint on the shoulders. I'll take pictures in a bit.

Back