Enterbay - 1/4 scale RoboCop 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ignore Wanderer JEDSTER, those pics are totally fine. You can see surface really well there too.

I am hoping mine will arrive in the Southampton depot tomorrow so I will go pick it up otherwise it might be saturday or tuesday before I get it. Exciting!

It's all good man. He can say and think however he wants. It doesn't bother me.

I'm sure you will be pleased with the figure. I think this and Battle Damaged T800 are their top figures.

Enterbay - RoboCop

Some indoor shots I took today of my RoboCop with a basic camera.
I think outside shot with natural lighting is better.

IMG_0542_zps5dd9c3c1.jpg

IMG_0543_zps4cbffb2f.jpg

IMG_0544_zpsaec7c832.jpg

IMG_0550_zpsbead0beb.jpg

IMG_0551_zpsd6014c6c.jpg

IMG_0554_zpsb90ba556.jpg

IMG_0555_zps44dd469f.jpg

Your move creep.....

This thing is PRISTINE! Cancelled my order with a local retailer (they are not getting the BD helmet) and I'm waiting on Timcent's reply as to if he has it in stock or not. I'm also interested if he will be offering the BD helmet still. Otherwise I'll order direct from EB in the following day or two. Even if their CS sucks, paying with PayPal will make the whole experience better IMO. Their 7 day return policy can kiss my a$$. I'll file a claim if something is wrong.
They are also offering free shipping I reckon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thing is PRISTINE! Cancelled my order with a local retailer (they are not getting the BD helmet) and I'm waiting on Timcent's reply as to if he has it in stock or not. I'm also interested if he will be offering the BD helmet still. Otherwise I'll order direct from EB in the following day or two. Even if their CS sucks, paying with PayPal will make the whole experience better IMO. Their 7 day return policy can kiss my a$$. I'll file a claim if something is wrong.
They are also offering free shipping I reckon.

Timcent said he will have them next week and they will include the bd head, for $596 shipped(outside of ebay)

Watched robocop again today, so pumped about getting this, I would be frustrated if it were in customs like some of you guys
I had some reward points on my card, bought robocop 2 blu ray for $20 (after the rewards)

Watched robocop again today, so pumped about getting this, I would be frustrated if it were in customs like some of you guys
I had some reward points on my card, bought robocop 2 blu ray for $20 (after the rewards)

Haven't been able to find Robo 2 anywhere for a decent price myself.

That I would agree with.

I didn't know it took that many goes before they switched the rubber abs to plastic ones.

Yeah that was the main reason orders from the US were on hold because of that fiasco!This was before HT had SSC as a distributor so the only way to get the DX02 was through DC Direct.I think it took about a half of year if not more for them to come to a solution.

Did that come out or before the DX02?

I think it came out after but was made before the DX02.

Yeah all companies do, sideshow is pretty bad but EB has most common detrimental problems on average and the bodies they use are the worst, just ask Kapital about the poorly designed shoulders on the T-800 body and why he switched the clean version arms with the BD version arms. I have had a few QC issues on my Hot Toys figures but nothing as bad as the problems I have had with one of my EB Jokers, parts were rattling inside, the long leg syndrome and the ****ing chain just disintegrated after just touching it and the most common problem of all sticky paint. :horror EB figures just look like they have been cheaply made, I think the EB Batman has ziptie to hold the belt together right?

Well here lies the problem with being the small fish in the big pond!You have to get the first bite before the bigger fishes eat it all so what does EB do,they put out an articulated quarter scale figure without proper testing.Without taking in consideration the long term degradation of the plastic used as well as the quality.This is where HT differs,cause they take their time so much so that some figures take years before they're released after inital announcement.The T-800 clean version was EB first step into an uncharted territory where the few that did venture came out losing.They at least quickly learned from there mistake cause I have/had both T800's and the joints on the BD are miles better than the clean one so I can see why Kapital would use this figures joints for replacement.As for the Joker,its a hit or miss caus some had no problems whatsoever while others got hit with every QC issue that EB offered including their bathroom sink!Personally,I've been very fortunate cause every EB figure that I owned has never had a issue(THANK GOD!)!As for cheaply made,well that comes down to preference my friend because I personally think the HT 1/4 Batman looks like a toy compared to my EB Batman but others will or have said different.Batman Begins belt had zip ties in the movie TDK but not sure if it was the same after the new suit?^_^
:exactly:

Some indoor shots I took today of my RoboCop with a basic camera.
I think outside shot with natural lighting is better.

IMG_0542_zps5dd9c3c1.jpg

IMG_0543_zps4cbffb2f.jpg

IMG_0544_zpsaec7c832.jpg

IMG_0550_zpsbead0beb.jpg

IMG_0551_zpsd6014c6c.jpg

IMG_0554_zpsb90ba556.jpg

IMG_0555_zps44dd469f.jpg

Your move creep.....

Ok that is blue enough for me, it better look like that! :rock

Yeah that was the main reason orders from the US were on hold because of that fiasco!This was before HT had SSC as a distributor so the only way to get the DX02 was through DC Direct.I think it took about a half of year if not more for them to come to a solution.

Yeah I heard Hot Toys only made plastic abs for their DX02 figure only for DC direct. Thus, if u wanted a plastic ab version one u had to buy it from DC direct distributor. Is that true?

I think it came out after but was made before the DX02.

Hmm ok, so they did nothing about that figure? I remember watching people's unboxing videos and as soon as they opened up the box with the comedian in it there was oil everywhere over the torso area. :horror

Well here lies the problem with being the small fish in the big pond!You have to get the first bite before the bigger fishes eat it all so what does EB do,they put out an articulated quarter scale figure without proper testing.Without taking in consideration the long term degradation of the plastic used as well as the quality.This is where HT differs,cause they take their time so much so that some figures take years before they're released after inital announcement.

I know it is a long time but I kind of perfer to have a figure without major issues, then again this didn't help when they made their Amazing Spiderman figure. That was so delayed and when they finally released it, the dam thing broke just by posing it.

The T-800 clean version was EB first step into an uncharted territory where the few that did venture came out losing.They at least quickly learned from there mistake cause I have/had both T800's and the joints on the BD are miles better than the clean one so I can see why Kapital would use this figures joints for replacement.

Yeah it is good that they fixed that issue apparently that was a design flaw, I think the screw was too tiny or something.

As for the Joker,its a hit or miss caus some had no problems whatsoever while others got hit with every QC issue that EB offered including their bathroom sink!Personally,I've been very fortunate cause every EB figure that I owned has never had a issue(THANK GOD!)!As for cheaply made,well that comes down to preference my friend because I personally think the HT 1/4 Batman looks like a toy compared to my EB Batman but others will or have said different.

Oh please don't misunderstand me because I agree compared to the EB Batman the QS001 looks like a toy and IMO most EB figures look better in that they are more accurate and realistic than their Hot Toys counter parts. However, when I say cheaply made I mean how they are put together and thus, how fragile some but not all are. Like I said pretty much every Bruce Lee figure has a split down the right side of the body, thus it looks like it was put together poorly. The EB Joker clothes are so thin looking that they look like cardboard, thus look cheap and I am not surprized some people received their Joker with torn clothes. I heard people that have Jordan figures that come with broken legs. So yeah what I am trying to say is just because something looks better doesn't mean it is higher quality than something that looks more like a toy.

Batman Begins belt had zip ties in the movie TDK but not sure if it was the same after the new suit?^_^
:exactly:

Well I feel like an idiot because that means the figure is accurate then. :slap Nevertheless, a strange thing to have even if it is movie accurate.

Last edited:
Ordered one through timcent just now. Helmet (BD) is included. At $596 this is my most expensive figure purchase ever. A Grail for me, no doubt.

Impatient as **** to get it!!!

Ordered one through timcent just now. Helmet (BD) is included. At $596 this is my most expensive figure purchase ever. A Grail for me, no doubt.

Impatient as **** to get it!!!

I just sent him an email. He does have them in stock then?

Last edited:
He told me he does .

Haven't gotten a paypal shipping notification yet though.

damn! i wonder if i can cancel my EB order
ill pay the extra $40

anyone every have success cancelling from eb?

btw, EB did confirm that robo comes with a bonus gift(which im sure is the helmet)

damn, timcent just responded: I have a few EB robocops in hand from the latest batch, hot toys may release the robocop in june or july

Out for delivery :yess:

Busy tonight with a presentation for work tmr, but will post pics if I can. And sorry in advance if the pics are sideways or upside down. I post pics using my ipad and can't figure out how to fix that, so any advice would be appreciated :)

Anyone know if onesixthbruce are ever going to have this up for PO? Thought it would be up by now...

Back