Enterbay - 1/4 scale RoboCop 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think this figure is a fail at all. I was never going to display the face sculpt. If you were, then I can see you're disappointment. It looks like a Robocop 1 figure to me with part 3 accessories and Burke face sculpt. I wish it was cheaper, sure! Still happy with the end result and can't wait to receive it. Peter Weller has been known not to o.k his likeness and I can bet Enterbay tried, why wouldn't they?

I agree with you, man. Although I am disappointed that the full face sculpt isn't Weller, I was planning to buy an extra body to diplay the helmeted AND the unmasked head, so this will actually save me some money. Now that the full specs are out, the figure is not perfect and not exactly what we all wanted, but it's still a buy for me since 2 of the 3 face plates look like Weller IMO. And like you said, the figure minus all the unnecessary accesories is still essentially a 1/4 Robocop 1 figure, which is basically all I need.

Right ok I was not expecting this to be a Robocop 3 figure but then we should've guessed it was die to the flight pack.
We then got super excited when we saw the Weller face plate in those initial pics and then got further excited when we saw the instruction sheet showing a full face sculpt.
To then see that the head sculpt is it's not Peter Weller but instead Robert Burke is just not cool and I feel Enterbay played a deliberate game there on us. Not really cool in my book as all pics lead us to believe that this was a Weller Robocop that happens to come with the flight pack.

However, the face plates are Weller and I can still have my 1:4 Robocop. I just resent the jetpack and arm gun even more now.

I think I will still be getting it but this is definitely some questionable tactics here on behalf of Enterbay.

The lack of a weller sculpt is kind of a bummer, but I still think it looks amazing. A little too rich for my blood though.

But I think the figure looks awesome.

Enterbay - RoboCop

I get why people are mad at EB for pulling this but it's not that any of us had to PO this or anything. In with you on the whining though, but it could've been worse. He looks like Weller with the helmet on, and looks great. Good enough to me.

Timcent prices are high on this guy... What gives?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right ok I was not expecting this to be a Robocop 3 figure but then we should've guessed it was die to the flight pack.
We then got super excited when we saw the Weller face plate in those initial pics and then got further excited when we saw the instruction sheet showing a full face sculpt.
To then see that the head sculpt is it's not Peter Weller but instead Robert Burke is just not cool and I feel Enterbay played a deliberate game there on us. Not really cool in my book as all pics lead us to believe that this was a Weller Robocop that happens to come with the flight pack.

However, the face plates are Weller and I can still have my 1:4 Robocop. I just resent the jetpack and arm gun even more now.

I think I will still be getting it but this is definitely some questionable tactics here on behalf of Enterbay.

I agree with you Eamon, but like you may still buy the figure and only display with Helmet , and Weller face plate lips. I just don't understand why they couldn't just pay a little extra for the rights to Weller's likeness. They are so close here. Why choose Robocop 3. Nothing Iconic about that movie at all. I don't remember any scenes from the movie, unlike the original Robocop movie which has so many iconic scenes.

Well $500 aint so bad. if they put it up for sale now then we in UK can get it for £301.

As soon as it's available I am getting it. Will probably sell my T600 to help fund this.

This is utter bull****. I followed this starting from the instagram post. Bill is a dumb ****. Like someone said, he should stick to gay chinese firefighters. Doofus

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Can a mod please exterminate this bigot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4ehuny9e.jpg

Amour color IS Robocop 3. T

The swapable mouths are Burke's. Just look at the pics.

This is a Robocop 3 figure, plain and clear.

For me is a pass. Hot Toys will get my money.

I *KNEW* it was a straight up RoboCop 3 figure and not the "all in one" that many were making it out to be. From head to toe it's Robo3 Burke, whether the jetpack or mask are on or off. Pass of the Century. :lol

4ehuny9e.jpg

Amour color IS Robocop 3. T

The swapable mouths are Burke's. Just look at the pics.

This is a Robocop 3 figure, plain and clear.

For me is a pass. Hot Toys will get my money.

Yeah by using that pic I would say the Lips that are included with the figure seem to match.

The facial expression doesn't match on the included faces plates. More lines in them.

Enterbay says:
"We pioneer to incorporate remote control function to bring this #RoboCop to life! You can now turn the helmet head sculpt* to left & right, open & close the leg gun holster*"

On another note I think the Remote gun holster is a neat feature.

Well i must disagree, armour color is not Robocop 3, it's a mix between the 1 & 3.

155455_10152128192807557_1749930079_n.jpg

9334_17_large.jpg

Also there is only one swapable mouth from Burke, the other two are Weller. Enterbay confirmed on facebook

i'll see that laugh, and i'll raise you Charles!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZulb74xEIc

I can't believe Enterbay made a $638 Robocop 3 action figure.

I knew it didn't look like the color of Robo's armor in part 1, but i would've never thought Enterbay was going to make a part 3 figure. What a disaster! We waited years for a Robocop 3 figure! Holy Moley!

That't the equivalent of someone saying, "We're gonna watch Caddyshack" and they wind up putting on Caddyshack 2.

This is a Sci-Fi action figure licensing diasater of Epic proportions, Talk about A GLITCH!

Last edited:
This is a Sci-Fi action figure licensing diasater of Epic proportions, Talk about A GLITCH!

:lol

Bob Morton: "Sir, Hot Toys has made a true RoboCop 1 figure tailor made to deal with situations like this."

Old Man: "Really? How soon will it see release?"

Bob Morton: "Based on preorders and the Chinese New Year I'm confident we can have a production figure within 90 days."

Old Man: "Get on it."

Enterbay can take their electronics and spare parts for 25 years and shove it. :lol

Da hell happened? Robocop 3? This was supposed to be the ultimate Robocop (1!) figure...

Actually, did they ever stated that this was meant to be a Robocop figure or did we all just assume that?

Back