Enterbay - 1/4 scale RoboCop 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well that was an unexpected turn...
That Burke HS is pretty accurate, as ****ty as the real one lol
The suit and mouthplates are close enough for me to a weller robocop so i might end up getting it.
I would have seriously never imagined that they would dare do Burke lol
omg omg omg
After that half assed t1000 now this lol
EB ****ed up real good.

:lol

Bob Morton: "Sir, Hot Toys has made a true RoboCop 1 figure tailor made to deal with situations like this."

Old Man: "Really? How soon will it see release?"

Bob Morton: "Based on preorders and the Chinese New Year I'm confident we can have a production figure within 90 days."

Old Man: "Get on it."

Enterbay can take their electronics and spare parts for 25 years and shove it. :lol

that was good!

This gif pretty much sums up the entire EB Robocop situation.

Pee_Wee_MotoCrash.gif

I'm not really a fan of Robocop but I had to check this thread after seeing the reveal on Facebook. Looks like it's not just me scratching my head saying WTF over this release. If those who were anticipating this are WTFing over it too, that's not a good sign.

Nice way of them to pull the rug from right under our asses. My consideration of even getting this has flew out the window. Money will be going towards HT's.

Shame they weren't able to do the two previous movies.

Wow....I had a feeling there was gonna be backlash with this, but not on this level!

Guys, calm down. Sure we're not getting a full on Weller HS, but at least we're getting two face plates that is dead on Weller.

If you wanna be pissed off at someone, be pissed off at Howard chan, because I'm effin confident he snatched up the rights to produce everything under the sun (and not make them at the same time). EB probably had no choice but to make SOMETHING out of this franchise but could only secure the rights to robocop 3.

Additionally, I wouldn't be surprised if bill had to jump through a lot of hoops and painstakingly find some sort of loophole to provide at least wellers likeness under the helmet.

Damn guys, chill the eff out. Instead of ripping them a new one because they missed out on ONE likeness out of a pretty damned impressive package, lets think about the other 1/4 figures EB/bill have actually produced for you so called fans...TDK, Rambo, terminator 2&BD...WTF have HTs done on this scale other than "securing" rights to??

TDKR....

I'm supporting the hell out of this. Screw the haters. EB/bill have poured a lot of R&D into this no doubt. On top of going through hell (I'm positive) to be able to at least offer us TWO of wellers face plates.

Man, you guys are so quick to pull the trigger without asking questions first.

Wow....I had a feeling there was gonna be backlash with this, but not on this level!

Guys, calm down. Sure we're not getting a full on Weller HS, but at least we're getting two face plates that is dead on Weller.

If you wanna be pissed off at someone, be pissed off at Howard chan, because I'm effin confident he snatched up the rights to produce everything under the sun (and not make them at the same time). EB probably had no choice but to make SOMETHING out of this franchise but could only secure the rights to robocop 3.

Additionally, I wouldn't be surprised if bill had to jump through a lot of hoops and painstakingly find some sort of loophole to provide at least wellers likeness under the helmet.

Damn guys, chill the eff out. Instead of ripping them a new one because they missed out on ONE likeness out of a pretty damned impressive package, lets think about the other 1/4 figures EB/bill have actually produced for you so called fans...TDK, Rambo, terminator 2&BD...WTF have HTs done on this scale other than "securing" rights to??

TDKR....

I'm supporting the hell out of this. Screw the haters. EB/bill have poured a lot of R&D into this no doubt. On top of going through hell (I'm positive) to be able to at least offer us TWO of wellers face plates.

Pretty agree with this~~
Pleased to see EB still having the heart to release an extreme quality retro robocop figure, detail and finishing as close to the original movie costume, and having a real un-helmet face

TDKR....

Couldnt have said it any better than myself! I assumed if was safe to say Hot Toys had Robocop 1-3 in the 1/6th scale license pretty much locked down. EB may of have little to no choice to do Robocop 3 to just to throw in the jetpack & hand machine gun as additional accessories.

I'm just hoping I have enough funds in a few months. The HT 1/4 Endoskeleton was $400 for me, so at $500-$550 for the EB Robocop it a bit reasonable I suppose.

The figure itself rocks but its the way of doing things that is ****ty.
The backlash is normal.
The figure has been teased as robocop not robocop 3.
If EB had been upfront you would have réaction sooner, and people would have had the Time to get used to it.
Adding the 3 at the last minute is a pretty snarky move.
You cant expect people not being a bit angry about the process.
I always planned to display it with the helmet on so im good especially with the two accurate weller mouth.

And please dont start calling hater or whatnot people who are dispointed and expressing their view.
As if everybody wanted EB to fail or something...

Last edited:
:lol I knew they were secretly doing Robocop 3, why else would they include the jet pack?

this looks great. what were some of you expecting when it obviously came with a jet pack? just need to come up with the funds for this.

Excluding the head sculpt fiasco, the figure is beautiful...and I like the jetpack accessory. Believe it or not, I am in my late 30s and have NEVER seen Robocop 3. Probably that is a good thing which I will stick with LOL! I just can't seem to get over the fear of the tech problems that will occur with this figure...we already know the alternate head sculpt cannot turn unless it damages the electronics so what else should we be careful of? Still, I'm in to purchase...just not right away...

The figure itself rocks but its the way of doing things that is ****ty.
The backlash is normal.
The figure has been teased as robocop not robocop 3.
If EB had been upfront you would have réaction sooner, and people would have had the Time to get used to it.
Adding the 3 at the last minute is a pretty snarky move.
You cant expect people not being a bit angry about the process.
I always planned to display it with the helmet on so im good especially with the two accurate weller mouth.

And please dont start calling hater or whatnot people who are dispointed and expressing their view.
As if everybody wanted EB to fail or something...

This guy gets it.

I think the backlash comes from the fact it feels like a total bait and switch. They knew that if they announced it as robo 3 figure from the beginning, then it wouldn't have half the attention it had. It's like "hey you know that sweet 1/4 robocop figure weve been building up excitement for all these years? Well here you go, it's not exactly what you wanted but we know after you've waited this long you'll buy it anyway"

:exactly: Yeah, somehow he stuffed his face under that thing.

I was looking at some old teasers of this and those look like Weller.... I really want to see the full reveal, so we know what's going on :lol

Well you were right My man. I still think the photos we had before look more like Weller but Its Burke and the headshot does look like Burke. You win lol.

Strange release all around. Obvious rights issues as nobody would choose Burke over Weller. So does HT have the rights to do Weller's face in the future?

Back