Enterbay - 1/4 scale RoboCop 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, this could be one of the only pieces I'd consider getting from timcent just to get it quick..

How's timcent regarding returns/QC issues, etc?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man, this could be one of the only pieces I'd consider getting from timcent just to get it quick..

How's timcent regarding returns/QC issues, etc?

Cant say ive ever had a qc issue with anything bought from timcent, im not sure if he checks items over.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

His prices vary from completely reasonable to what the hell is he thinking....Gotta see what his price for this piece is.

Deal with him through paypal, you will be able to get a more resonable deal. I deal with him all the time outside of ebay.

Enterbay - RoboCop

Good tip. Thanks.

What are the usual markdowns doing it that way if you don't mind me asking....

For those who loved the 3rd one but always wanted Weller in there...

ENTERTOY TO THE RESCUE!

Good tip. Thanks.

What are the usual markdowns doing it that way if you don't mind me asking....

Its not massive but its normally around the £30 mark on 1/4 scale give or take, i could be wrong im usually to busy paying the paypal invoice lol. So not huge but its money saved still.

Last edited:
Just posted on OSR FB page....wow!

Attachments

• 1525439_275941469227276_1322510927_n.jpg
    1525439_275941469227276_1322510927_n.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 389
Yeah. The China mainland "Yuan" currently has a higher exchange rate than Hong Kong "Dollars".

Regardless, more pictures from Enterbay's Weibo

685ebd96gw1ectc69ltnnj21kw2dcqjo.jpg

685ebd96gw1ectc8gm2a5j20vk0vk785.jpg

685ebd96gw1ectc6egaxsj21kw2bfh46.jpg

685ebd96gw1ectc7z1kymj21kw2db7lh.jpg

^Nice find :) Are those preorder prices? Not really sure how taobao works. Hope this is a more accurate indication of the actual price. Much more reasonable than 600+.

From the looks of it, it might actually be $600USD for oversea customers. Factoring in shipping cost for retailers, might be a little bit over $600 I'm guessing. These 1:4 figure are heavy and huge.

This has got to be the full reveal now. Looking good. Colour does look a bit flat though as I think Khev said. No purplish highlights.

Last edited:
These aren't what they normally call "official pics". They posted a few sample pics on their Weibo page because currently Robo is up for pre-order in China. Just in time before the Chinese New Year hits and everyone is in high spirits.
Post CNY is when people starts panicking where workers aren't returning and factories are very short handed.

So it's about 4300 HKD which is about $555, give or take. No way was this being below $500.

Look's great here.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Don't see how his nose fits under there....

The figure comes with two heads, one helmeted with I believe 3 total magnetic mouth expressions, one Alex Murphy no helmet. I do understand your concern however.

Back