Enterbay - 1/4 scale RoboCop 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you follow the watermarks on those pics it takes it to what I'm assuming is his blog? (don't read Chinese? =D) This looks like his own robo...maybe the face sculpt is for enterbay?

1233382_353745718092467_1662144533_n.jpg

It's too big for 1/4, wake up! :wink1:

This is going to be amazing!!! You think diamond is going to get these?

Looks great. Top photo tells me that what I thought was bad proportion on previous pics were all just lens distortion. Price would be the deciding factor for me, trying to slow down from purchasing collectibles.

Somehow I learned to appreciate Enterbay's stands for their 1/4 figures. Simple and perhaps cheap but it does the job well and does so without taking the spotlight away from the figure itself.

I'd buy that for a dollar!!!! :lol :lol Awesome!!! Time to sell my Sideshow Robocop Maquette I think! Only thing is I really like the base that comes with the Sideshow version compared to the Enterbay base....

...wish they'd create something with a little more to it than just a plain square base :(

but on the plus side, remote controlled opening leg holster, moving head and sound chip plus even more accessories...this equals epicness! :rock

Last edited:
I got rid of my Sideshow PF statue of Robocop so I could make room for this one. And I am glad I did. This thing blows that one out of the water. Next three or four months is going to be a lot of fun Robocop-wise what with this and the Hot Toys releases. Yum!

I got rid of my Sideshow PF statue of Robocop so I could make room for this one. And I am glad I did. This thing blows that one out of the water. Next three or four months is going to be a lot of fun Robocop-wise what with this and the Hot Toys releases. Yum!

Not sure if it blows it out the water but its certainly an improvement with the all the new features and accessories. The Sideshow statue was a proper solid piece whereas this Enterbay version may feel more light weight in comparison.

With that said, i'm more interested in having new features and heavy accessories with my collectibles so i'll be more than happy to sell my maquette but i'll miss the base more than anything! :(

I didn't think I could get burned out on Robocop, but I'm definitely annoyed every company seems to want to make something Robocop right now. It's really not that intricate of a design that we need the whole industry attempting it.

I didn't think I could get burned out on Robocop, but I'm definitely annoyed every company seems to want to make something Robocop right now. It's really not that intricate of a design that we need the whole industry attempting it.

It's better for the consumer though. Companies will be forced to become competitive in design, quality and price.

I think it's the fact that there's a new movie coming and there could be renewed interest in the franchise. while HT and EB are targeting the fans of the classic, PlayArts and ThreeZero have their eyes locked on the younger fans/collectors hoping that they could somehow make an Iron Man out of RoboCop.

Play Arts is doing the original design as well I believe. Not counting past Hot Toys releases, the Sideshow statue, Figma, or Neca as those were done earlier, we're looking at the very least at ThreeZero, Hot Toys, Enterbay, Pop Culture Shock, some company doing a 1/2 scale statue, Play Arts, etc... This hive mind mentality is so obnoxious when there are so many licenses out there that could make for great figures. It's Iron Man, Terminator, and Predator all over again.

Only difference is that this will probably end up being largely unsuccessful and just a huge waste of resources.

Man that is a truly wonderful representation of Robocop, a big well done on Enterbay's efforts.

Still sticking with the Hot Toys version though. :pfft:

This is turning out to be a must buy for me.

Luckily I'll get it through BBTS, therefore QC does not worry me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is from Robocop 3 correct?

With all these Robocop figures coming out I feel compelled to watch the film they're based on (I'm sure I must have seen it as a kid)

It's looking good, I hope they're still working on that 1/4 endo as well.

I refuse to watch 2 and 3 ever again. Everything about those films is just ****ing awful. I might only peruse 2 for Bottin's awesome effects. But the film is utter ****e.

Back