Enterbay - 1/4 scale RoboCop 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@atheris: If you don't like visible joints, you might look into their batman, joker, t-800 & bd t800.
I agree both sculpts & painting are superb on eb figures.

I've been watching review videos on YouTube for an hour now. I'm just shocked at the level of quality these guys are capable of. I've just been convinced to order the T-800 BD after watching all these videos and reviews. I swear if EB ever started making statues with these kind of paint apps and quality SS would be out of business in a year.

Welcome to the future.
Hopefully.

And I thought 1/4 was an annoying scale. :lol

Why not just make 1:1 and stop beating around the bush?

Havent seen this in here,
ase.JPG

Damn this look freaking awesome!!!!
I just love that enterbay is adding stuff even if its not accurate.
Always loved the jetpack design, the big gun less.
Im sure it Will come with a weller hs, the mouth in previous pics leaves no doubts.
And yeah battle damaged parts, at least chest, would be cool if there was also the damaged helmet too :))))
So much win!
One thing scares me tho, the back where you put the battery i hope its well hidden or it Will be a big fail...

The whole package seems great. The jetpack accessory to me however, is like how EB gave BD T800 the mini-gun set. It added to the cost but is not accurate to the scene/film.

Can't wait to see the Weller sculpt, and I hope we could find out soon how much this would cost.

The whole package seems great. The jetpack accessory to me however, is like how EB gave BD T800 the mini-gun set. It added to the cost but is not accurate to the scene/film.

Can't wait to see the Weller sculpt, and I hope we could find out soon how much this would cost.

I think enterbay included mini gun and clean grey shirt for the first t800,if you have both it was like getting 2 new figures when bd one arrived

I think enterbay included mini gun and clean grey shirt for the first t800,if you have both it was like getting 2 new figures when bd one arrived

Yeah, the problem is they only included one bandolier set and just one grenade launcher, both of which important to have screen/scene-accurate Cyberdyne and BD T800 representations. (or at least they could have thrown in the metal rod so you could have BD T800 hold it and give the thumper to clean version for Cyberdyne look, but then you still need another bandolier for it)

Back