Enterbay - 1/4 scale RoboCop 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back up and I ordered! You CANNOT go wrong with that deal for sure. No electronics? Yep happy guy now.

BBTS has revised the listing a bit and the title now says No Electronics Version with the following disclaimer:

Note: This item DOES NOT have electronic features like the previously released version.

So, it sounds like this version does not have any electronics at all instead of just being possibly faulty like I thought before. But its all good, I wouldn't use the electronics anyway.

Your better off having no electronics to be honest. It limits the poses you can do and in reality its not that impressive. I know some people like the electronics feature but to me it makes the whole thing seem childish when you see it in action like some of those toys you see at TOYSRUS or SMYTHS and not a high end figure. The leg holster doesn't even open like it does in the movie it just flicks open. I never liked the talking feature either of this or the Hot Toys robocop. Again just makes it seem toyish and always reminds me of that talking Turbo Man doll Arnie was hunting down in Jingle All The Way:rotfl. In reality the only time you'll use these features is to show off to a friend or to see it in action maybe when you first get it.

No need to worry the electronics on mine are kaput and it actually doesn't limit it but provides me now free range to move his head in any position i want as i don't have to worry about breaking the electronics so its a win win either way to be honest. Just to reconfirm The leg holster also opens and closes perfectly and so does the head even if the electronics are broken. Its just a small servo in each which allows for turning by hand and which still functions by movement even if the electronics go.

Electronics or not, it's still a toy. Doesn't make it less of it, really.

And you find toys that are more than $200 at TRU, It's all the same. We all collect TOYS here. Don't understand why so many can't grasp that concept.

Your better off having no electronics to be honest. It limits the poses you can do and in reality its not that impressive. I know some people like the electronics feature but to me it makes the whole thing seem childish when you see it in action like some of those toys you see at TOYSRUS or SMYTHS and not a high end figure.

I agree 100% with you. No electronics makes this an even better deal to me.

$200 and no electronics is a fantastic deal
Never pays to be the first to own, never

Dude, lol lol lol!

I was going to post something about you (something good) and forgot all about it, but I accidentally hit enter, it seems!

I'm leaving it as is. No, I am not drunk.

Also ordered, but may end up cancelling before the release.

This is going to be expensive as balls to import into the UK, right? This was definitely an impulse order (huge Robocop fan) as I love the original but cannot stand (as I'm sure none of you can) the 3rd movie.

I know everyone hated the 3rd movie, but I actually enjoyed it. Prolly cause John Burke is one of my fave actors.

I know everyone hated the 3rd movie, but I actually enjoyed it. Prolly cause John Burke is one of my fave actors.

I guess someone had to like it at some point :) but I think the stigma would make this super hard to shift if you were to sell it on at a later date, if that makes sense? just because it says "Robocop 3" on the packaging.

The fact it's Robocop 3 was always bottom of my list of reasons not to buy back when it first came out. It still looked like Robocop. I wouldn't have used the jetpack or the gun-arm or the Robert Burke headsculpt but those all still looked cool so I would have still displayed them. It was the price that was the killer combined with the fact I was buying so much other stuff at the time.....actually I'm buying quite a lot now but with the hugely reduced price it's clearly the best time to get it if I'm ever going to get it.

SmoothEmjay - yeah, holtrax got one from popcultcha and he had to pay 66euro in customs. So you'd be wise to expect something similar.

Back