Enterbay 1/4 scale Bruce Lee statue, full review and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wookster

Very foolish words man!
Reaction score
I'm not always that big on statues as I love me some articulation. And to be fair up until now most 'premium' large scale 'human' statues have had very far from premium paint apps... but that's about to change!

https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_100610b.htm

pose6-10.jpg

pose5-12.jpg

pose2-12.jpg

pose1-16.jpg

sizecomp.jpg

facestudy7-1.jpg

facestudy10.jpg

facestudy3-3.jpg

facestudy4-2.jpg

Last edited:
Great pics. Awesome statue overall. I wish I would of ordered this when I had the chance. I definitely snoozed on this one. :sleep

Do you have any pics of this Bruce Lee statue next to other 1/4 scale statues? I'm wondering how the scale looks next to other stuff.

Do you have any pics of this Bruce Lee statue next to other 1/4 scale statues? I'm wondering how the scale looks next to other stuff.

No sorry, I have no 1/4 sale stuff. I used to have Han (smugler) and believe it or not Van Helsing (£20 in a play.com sale) but I got rid of both. Sorry.
I'm sure someone round here must have a comp shot.

Looks great... seems like the quality is quite a step up from the bust they released using the same sculpt.

And its light years ahead of that funky PF Sideshow released... not to mention it also costs less :lol

Looks great... seems like the quality is quite a step up from the bust they released using the same sculpt.

And its light years ahead of that funky PF Sideshow released... not to mention it also costs less :lol

Yeah, this thing is virtually faultless. It's like a mini waxwork from Madame Tussauds... but better!

Back