ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and ...

Yeah you have to peel them off the suitp. Then you can place them wherever you want in the suit

I just got one, mainly to display with the HT 1/4. If anyone is still looking, there's a seller on amazon who has a few left for less than $400 shipped. I'm really impressed with the material of the suit. As many have already noted, the sculpting of the Begins cowl is better than any HT effort so far, and is especially noticeable in the angles and edges on the back of the head. The likeness of Bale in the mask is definitely there, it reminds me a lot of the look on his face in the final scene of Begins with Gordon. Still, I'm not sure I like it better than the HT yet, but that might be because I'm slightly more biased toward the TDK/R suit.

This weekend I'll reposition the cape clips and loosen the belt.

obxj.jpg

pf4h.jpg

I just got one, mainly to display with the HT 1/4. If anyone is still looking, there's a seller on amazon who has a few left for less than $400 shipped. I'm really impressed with the material of the suit. As many have already noted, the sculpting of the Begins cowl is better than any HT effort so far, and is especially noticeable in the angles and edges on the back of the head. The likeness of Bale in the mask is definitely there, it reminds me a lot of the look on his face in the final scene of Begins with Gordon. Still, I'm not sure I like it better than the HT yet, but that might be because I'm slightly more biased toward the TDK/R suit.

This weekend I'll reposition the cape clips and loosen the belt.

The seller from Hong Kong with 19?

Imported from Hong Kong...the seller is actually in Illinois I think. I ordered mine on Wednesday and it was delivered to me in New York on Friday. (Only paid for the slowest possible shipping and still got it in two days!)

Back