ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So has anyone done any good posing with this guy? Other than fists at sides?

So has anyone done any good posing with this guy? Other than fists at sides?

I see this guy and think of that scene from Begins when the camera pans around him standing on the side of that building gazing out across the city scape.

Once I receive my custom cape it's the pose I'll be doing (uninspired, I know :))

How the hell do you remove the neck to put the Wayne head on?! This thing is like epoxied on.

I slightly angled it to the side and popped it off on an angle. Takes some force. I know, that's what she said. lol

So back to the posing, kinda of paranoid to do any real posing. Pics welcome of this guy posed up. Also anyone notice the rubber turns white when bent in certain spots?

So back to the posing, kinda of paranoid to do any real posing. Pics welcome of this guy posed up.

Found these pictures:

120903142202f11e6f195a45a6.jpg

120903142475db3cd644a6957d.jpg

https://onesixthrepublic.blogspot.se/2012/09/batman-dark-knight-14-scale-hd.html

Can't wait to receive mine..! :impatient:

I'm gonna pop that bastard off and see if maybe my cape clip got shoved way down in there. Doubt it, but I'm desperate.

I actually found the suit to be pretty forgiving as far as posing goes. But, does he have any ankle articulation? They're stiff as hell if he does.

Nice find Dracula, still wonder if anyone has noticed the rubber turning white when bent.
Tortfeazor- Good luck finding the clip!
It does have ankle articulation but the suit does restrict it.

Need opinion from members here
Really interested in this 1/4 batman
The only way I'm getting this is selling some my hot toys
What do you guys think? Does it worth?
I'm afraid it has some flaw that make me regrets over selling my collection :(

It's definitely a cool figure. I probably wouldn't sell any of the figures I have for it though, but my collection is pretty small.

Yea depends on you man, it is a great figure but needs tweaks done to it. IMO it's the best Batman figure out especially if you can find it for $350 or less.
Mine had some QC issues though so beware!
What were you thinking of selling to get it Grey?

It's definitely a cool figure. I probably wouldn't sell any of the figures I have for it though, but my collection is pretty small.

Same here, I have limited budget for this hobby
Can't let this spending habit out of control

Yea depends on you man, it is a great figure but needs tweaks done to it. IMO it's the best Batman figure out especially if you can find it for $350 or less.
Mine had some QC issues though so beware!
What were you thinking of selling to get it Grey?

In my place, enterbay figure cost a lot more than hot toys
For batman, it cost no less than 400$ :(
Hot Toys on the other hand, can be bought in more reasonable price

Maybe I will sell some I'm not really crazy about, such as mark 5, mark 2, red skull, odin
But the secondary market price on all of that I mentioned is so low, lower than Pre-Order price :slap

Same here, I have limited budget for this hobby
Can't let this spending habit out of control

In my place, enterbay figure cost a lot more than hot toys
For batman, it cost no less than 400$ :(
Hot Toys on the other hand, can be bought in more reasonable price

Maybe I will sell some I'm not really crazy about, such as mark 5, mark 2, red skull, odin
But the secondary market price on all of that I mentioned is so low, lower than Pre-Order price :slap

I see what your saying. Guess it comes down to how much you like Batman. I like him way more than any of the mentioned figures by you so it would be a no brainer. If anything ditch Odin and Red Skull then pick this up. I like Iron Man a lot too but haven't decided on which line get him in. Would like the 1/4 Neca IM coming out if it looks good.

^^Yea, definitely ditch Odin and I'd say the MK5. I'd proly keepy the MK2 if it's the newer one. I love Captain America and I've been wagering on keeping him and redskull

The only reason I haven't bought this is b/c I don't want to roll the dice with a $400 figure and get one with QC issues.

That's why you need to make it clear with the seller before you pay for it that he should inspect it for QC issues.

Redford is trying to help me get my missing part so that's cool. Never got a response from Enterbay.

That's why you need to make it clear with the seller before you pay for it that he should inspect it for QC issues.

I'm not going the ebay/single seller route. I'm going with BBTS if anything and I've tried this before on a HT figure in which case they said they won't open it, and that if something is wrong to just get an exchange or refund. I just prefer not have to go through that hassle of returning a messed up figure.

I'm not going the ebay/single seller route. I'm going with BBTS if anything and I've tried this before on a HT figure in which case they said they won't open it, and that if something is wrong to just get an exchange or refund. I just prefer not have to go through that hassle of returning a messed up figure.

There's a seller on ebay named timcent88, he always inspects the figures for QC issues and he is selling the exclusive version of this figure for about 485 dollars. He could do a better price if you asked him. He is very trustworthy and has excellent feedback. Since you live in the US you won't have to pay any import taxes (as far as I know).

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Ready-Ente...5452?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item2573dc936c

Back