ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's a seller on ebay named timcent88, he always inspects the figures for QC issues and he is selling the exclusive version of this figure for about 485 dollars. He could do a better price if you asked him. He is very trustworthy and has excellent feedback. Since you live in the US you won't have to pay any import taxes (as far as I know).

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Ready-Ente...5452?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item2573dc936c

Yes I know of Timcent. He seems to have jumped in status here as many freaks seem to be going to him lately. But I do not want to go to eBay and even more so an overseas seller. I'd prefer to go through somewhere in the US, which is why I'd go with BBTS. I appreciate the suggestion though :)

Pneumatic Manglor

Hey Gipetto are there any comic book shops by you? I may be down that way next month.

Only 3 that I know of: Lone Star Comics (where I always go for my comics but little to no collectibles), Zeus Comics and Collectibles, and Titan Comics. I've been meaning to go to Zeus Comics but haven't had the chance. It's about 20-30mins away from me

Only 3 that I know of: Lone Star Comics (where I always go for my comics but little to no collectibles), Zeus Comics and Collectibles, and Titan Comics. I've been meaning to go to Zeus Comics but haven't had the chance. It's about 20-30mins away from me

Do any of them have Hot Toys or Sideshow? Just wanted to stop in to check em out. I will be driving a Semi down there on a more regular basis. Also need to find a gym.

Pneumatic Manglor

Hey Gipetto are there any comic book shops by you? I may be down that way next month.

Oh wow, you STILL haven't gotten that sorted out? Apparently Enterbay is closed down until February 20th, hopefully you'll hear back then. I'm form on this, on one hand it's so irritating I just want to get a refund, but on the other the figure is just so damn cool, if I could get the parts to display it.

Oh wow, you STILL haven't gotten that sorted out? Apparently Enterbay is closed down until February 20th, hopefully you'll hear back then. I'm form on this, on one hand it's so irritating I just want to get a refund, but on the other the figure is just so damn cool, if I could get the parts to display it.

Well I knew I Redford was sold out so I couldn't exchange it or get the part. So I contacted Enterbay but have not heard back. I ended contacting Redford to see if they could do anything. They can't. Even if I wanted to exchange it (which I don't) its past the 30 day period. I did find one on Ebay for $25 so if I have to get it I will. I got it for $276 shipped so I am not as mad as I would be if I spent more. Still a bummer though.:thud:

What are you missing?

Do any of them have Hot Toys or Sideshow? Just wanted to stop in to check em out. I will be driving a Semi down there on a more regular basis. Also need to find a gym.

I think Zeus Comics would be the one to go to then. Lone Star definitely doesn't unfortunately. From the looks of it Titan comics might have at least SS stuff but I can't tell you for certain as I've never been there.

As for a gym I wouldn't know of any b/c I use the one at my school since it's free for alumni :lol

Well I knew I Redford was sold out so I couldn't exchange it or get the part. So I contacted Enterbay but have not heard back. I ended contacting Redford to see if they could do anything. They can't. Even if I wanted to exchange it (which I don't) its past the 30 day period. I did find one on Ebay for $25 so if I have to get it I will. I got it for $276 shipped so I am not as mad as I would be if I spent more. Still a bummer though.:thud:

What are you missing?

only $267! so cheap! that $25 for the one on eBay doesn't seem too bad in comparison to what you paid. I'd bet the HT one would be more expensive and it's 1/6 scale :lol

I think Zeus Comics would be the one to go to then. Lone Star definitely doesn't unfortunately. From the looks of it Titan comics might have at least SS stuff but I can't tell you for certain as I've never been there.

As for a gym I wouldn't know of any b/c I use the one at my school since it's free for alumni :lol
Thanks for the info, I may check it out.

only $267! so cheap! that $25 for the one on eBay doesn't seem too bad in comparison to what you paid. I'd bet the HT one would be more expensive and it's 1/6 scale :lol

Yea honestly I probably would have never got it if it weren't for the price. Not because I don't like Batman enough only because I don't collect 1/4. I still think I should maybe have gotten the DX 12. It would be the same price pretty much :lol

One of the cape clips.

Double check through every nook and cranny of the foam inside the box that hold your figure.
Mine came loose also when I received it and I thought it was missing also. Was about to contact my seller but after checking it at least at least 4 times, some of the foam actually can be lifted and mine got wedged in there.
The foam that holds the figure look like they're all one piece, but some parts of it isn't. You can feel in between the bottom foam and maybe the foam that holds the arms? Just check every gap, mine was wedged in their really deep.

Im considering buying one.gohastings has it for cheap..quick question, does it have an outer shipping box like hot toys?. Ive never bought an enterbay toy.

I think it could depend on where you get it from and if they remove the box or not but all my enterbay purchases so far have been inside their own shipper then inside another box :)

Man...im calling a ton of places checking on thier policy with regards to qc..all the issues on this figure scares me and I really want him...think im going with alterego on him ..

Btw, wth does DIAMOND mean?

Diamond is the distributor that's supplying the figure to whoever's selling it. Same place that supplies most stores with comics.

Good luck man! I wouldn't expect no issues at all. But hopefully no major ones. You can live with the small ones. :lol I mean one of my cowls was slightly shinier than the rest and one of the magnet sits higher up that the other on the inside of the suit, so putting the cape on is a pain, but you deal with it. Hopefully yours is good!

Double check through every nook and cranny of the foam inside the box that hold your figure.
Mine came loose also when I received it and I thought it was missing also. Was about to contact my seller but after checking it at least at least 4 times, some of the foam actually can be lifted and mine got wedged in there.
The foam that holds the figure look like they're all one piece, but some parts of it isn't. You can feel in between the bottom foam and maybe the foam that holds the arms? Just check every gap, mine was wedged in their really deep.

I had done this already but you gave me some hope that I may have missed it. Alas, it's not in there. KORNdog here might end up helping me out as he got an extra, just hoping his extra is for the correct side :pray:

What do you think about my pose :D

4847c1b8-e71c-4580-af3f-763d2449b945_zpse560f72a.jpg
[/IMG]

Loved this pose ,

IMG_4030_zpsbc86cecd.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
i dig it! :clap you don't see many folks posing it. Just putting the arms to the side and leaving it there. I would just make sure the batarang isn't puncturing the suit

Back