ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine out to thoroughly inspect today, and the "looking sideways, mouth closed" headsculpt has a huge spot of glue on the back of the cowl. Thankfully that's not the one I'm using for display, but it's damned irritating.

On the plus side, everything else with mine was perfect.

Got mine out to thoroughly inspect today, and the "looking sideways, mouth closed" headsculpt has a huge spot of glue on the back of the cowl. Thankfully that's not the one I'm using for display, but it's damned irritating.

On the plus side, everything else with mine was perfect.

Is it possible to wash it off?

Are there any mods to add bulk to the upper chest to make the cowl sit more flush?

Maybe some foam? I took foam off the belly and hips so that would work probably.

So is anyone noticing any problems with the suit in certain poses. I have mine in the hands at sides pose atm. I did a little posing and noticed certain bend points on the suit the black rubber goes white. Anyone notice this? Like inner elbows?

I got the Joker and Batman for $562 shipped, couldn't pass at that price, now its really tough to bite on the HT batman because that will cost $480 shipped! not sure I can justify $200 more than the enterbay one.

I got the Joker and Batman for $562 shipped, couldn't pass at that price, now its really tough to bite on the HT batman because that will cost $480 shipped! not sure I can justify $200 more than the enterbay one.

So jealous of this deal! It's just as much as 2 1/6 figures! Congrats buddy!

I am so on the fence about this figure, my god do I want it but I see some photos that make it look amazing and then some that make it look hideous...

The last thing I want to do is end up spending money on this only to be disappointed :gah:

I am so on the fence about this figure, my god do I want it but I see some photos that make it look amazing and then some that make it look hideous...

The last thing I want to do is end up spending money on this only to be disappointed :gah:

You have to see this thing in hand to understand how amazing it looks. Hands down the best batman and overall figure i have ever owned (excluding Enterbay t800 BD).

Agree with tubes there. With only a couple easy mods this thing is the nicest Bats out there. Just wish the posing on it would not mess the suit up. Anyone with some good pictures of different poses?

Haven't purchased anything in over 8 months and have been staying away from the board for the most part so not to be tempted. Then this weekend I come back snooping around and started reading up on this. Well I pulled the trigger and bought this and Joker shipped for $636.00. These weren't much more than two HT figures and appear to have so much more of a wow factor. With current 1/6 costs where there at I'm hoping to just stick to the 1/4 line. There will be fewer temptations and only buy the absolute best in the 1/6 world.

Just picked up this bad boy from Amazon for $351 shipping included! Can't wait to get him on the shelf!

Yeah me too!! I tried my hardest to hold off on getting him but the price was too good to pass up.

It was you guys who stole it from us!

Gollum_011.JPG

:lol I saw that earlier this week (or was it the weekend?) and was trying to wait until i got paid to get it. Looked last night and I didn't see anymore :monkey2 guess it wasn't meant to be

I am hoping for someone who has had a similar experience to give me their thoughts. I got my EB Batman last Friday and it came with the following issues:

1) The right leg was about 5mm shorter than the left
2) There was a rip in the cape
3) The cape clips deteched from the magnets basically straight away
due to the force of the magnet
4) There was a white circle on the suit around one of the magnets
where the cape attaches

My supplier will either provide a refund or exchange. With the right mods is it worth putting the time into or quit while I'm ahead and get a refund??

I also got my DX12 on the same day which I wasnt really looking forward to at all but was pretty impressed once it was in hand, more so than the EB to be honest. Maybe the HT 1/4 might be the better option.

I am hoping for someone who has had a similar experience to give me their thoughts. I got my EB Batman last Friday and it came with the following issues:

where the cape attaches

My supplier will either provide a refund or exchange. With the right mods is it worth putting the time into or quit while I'm ahead and get a refund??

I also got my DX12 on the same day which I wasnt really looking forward to at all but was pretty impressed once it was in hand, more so than the EB to be honest. Maybe the HT 1/4 might be the better option.

Exchange it.....pity people are having so much problems with this.
I got it and luckily it's perfect...it's a brilliant piece and worth having...ask supplier to check out the new one before he sends it out to you.

where the cape attaches

Hey mate as a fellow Aussie still on the fence about this can I ask if it was a local supplier that you got this from?

Hey mate as a fellow Aussie still on the fence about this can I ask if it was a local supplier that you got this from?

popcultcha.com.au

I get all my collectibles from there. They have free shipping Australia wide and are great when there are issues like this. If you do wanna get this figure I would buy from them and not EB just in case there is any QC issues.

Back