ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another photo of my Batman next to the T-800.
I can't believe how awesome this figure is!!! :yess:

0000.jpg

Love the 89 colours, nearly. There's always something about black and that coppery gold look. It really pops!

Joker isn't shipping from EB yet, just Batman.
thanks for the info natrix.
for those who received this batch batman, I'm curious if the batsuit is perfect on the back or still have this problem or not. much appreciated, because I'me really curious:lol
IMG00364-20120811-0932.jpg

Congrats on the b-day & the bats!

Mine went thru the same airport & customs on the same day...hoping it shows up soon. :impatient: :gah:

Thank You :hi5:

Hopefully you get him soon.

jye, did you put your pre-order on 30/7?
still no tracking number from EB for my joker:gah:
anyway, congrats to you pal. what a wonderful birthday present:yess:

Yup, 7/30.

Hopefully you get him soon.

Tomorrow is my birthday too.:rock

But no EB Bats. :(

Not yet.

NotYet.png

Happy Birthday :hi5:

Now that I have it out of the box, put together, futzed and posed.... here's what I really think about this figure.
Ready ?

Overall this figure is freakin' amazingly awesome ! I love it and I can honestly say that it is the best movie based BATMAN figure yet (so far).
I love the suit, the feel of the suit, I think it's a great material (way better than HT).
Obviously the face sculpt, everyone can agree that it's just f^*king awesome !
I personally do not mind and do like the Bale sculpt (although he does look a bit too skinny and reminds me more of THE FIGTER look or AMERICAN PSYCHO look) but I think it is a pretty good sculpt with nice paint apps too.
The accessories choice are good too. I like how it comes with a nice number of stuff that you can clip on to the belt.

This figure though, it does have a downside that I don't really like. The whole magnet system thing for the clips and the gadgets are kinda annoying and stupid. I hate having to re-position the gadgets everytime I picked him up or pose him. I absolutely hate the magnets on the clips. I hate how it is such a pain in the a$$ to position those clips somewhat right. That I hate.
Not a major nitpick, but I would like it better if the gauntlets are a bit more snug as well. I guess that's about it.

:D

So Jedster, despite the differences from the scale....it's better than DX09??

I'm very tempted to buy it, but I need a last reason to pull the trigger :monkey3

This by far (even at a bigger scale) is the only figure that has the spot on likeness in the cowl to the christian bale batman from the movie

The pics dont do justice to the facial contours!!! Trust me and ask all boardees

They will tell you looking at pics and holding in hand are two different yet profiund experiences :lecture

My quick review:

Pics do no justice, I promise you that when you open the box your jaw will drop in amazement!

Positives:
None of my cowls were warped
Crotch is smooth :)lol)
Cowls/Face mind blowing
Suit feels incredible to touch
No shiny cowl on mine

Negatives, and they are really minor, and both just happen to be on the gauntlets.

Both gauntlets on the front vertical bars have a small (not tiny, not huge) hole/rip on the plastic (pics later of this).

One of the gauntlets has the top blade slightly bent, won't even be noticeable when posed with cape, it really is a slight bend. I bent it back w/o water and it helped.

I'm surprised more are not arriving bent, they are very soft, they really should've been hard plastic like HT.

I hope creg customs makes gauntlets for this, instant purchase if so. :pray:

Regarding cape, nice but because the neck is not an attached circle like Iforigno's, it's harder to hold onto the cape while you're trying to pop the neck on.

Yes, yes, yes, clips require some effort to get right, but surprisingly the suit magnets seem to be in the correct location.

That's it for now, this collectible was worth every cent!

I almost want a second one. :horror

My quick review:

Pics do no justice, I promise you that when you open the box your jaw will drop in amazement!

Positives:
Cowls/Face mind blowing
No shiny cowl on mine

Negatives, and they are really minor, and both just happen to be on the gauntlets.

Both gauntlets on the front vertical bars have a small (not tiny, not huge) hole/rip on the plastic (pics later of this).

One of the gauntlets has the top blade slightly bent, won't even be noticeable when posed with cape, it really is a slight bend. I bent it back w/o water and it helped.

I'm surprised more are not arriving bent, they are very soft, they really should've been hard plastic like HT.

Regarding cape, nice but because the neck is not an attached circle like Iforigno's, it's harder to hold onto the cape while you're trying to pop the neck on.

Yes, yes, yes, clips require some effort to get right, but surprisingly the suit magnets seem to be in the correct location.

:slap me too!

Happy birthday bud. I will be getting a second one so I can use one of the other faces and poses. This thing is just too amazing not to.

That's it. I cannot resist anymore. Time to add to this bad boy along with my 1/4 EB Joker order.

Last edited:
Grats Jedster. :hi5:

Wifey just called me at work, Batman is in da house!

:rock

Tomorrow is my birthday, so what a wonderful gift, thank you EB. :rock

Happy Bday Man. :happybday

My quick review:

Positives:
Cowls/Face mind blowing
No shiny cowl on mine

Yup, me three!!!

If I order Batman from EB now, it will ship within a few days or do I have to wait until Sept shipment?

Back