ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
awesome pics remy, you do anything to your cowl? it looks great there with no shine at all.

First thing im doing with mine is lowering his belt aswell, anyone got a pic of what the belt mod actually looks like from behind?. Not the drawing pic but on the figure itself.?

Nope, no mods to the cowl, its not really that glossy in hand.
I think some of the other images appear glossy cause flash may have been used in photography.
But the contrast with the cowl and body is not bad at all in hand.

There's not much to it about lowering the belt, just follow Rory's diagram.
I used needle thread on the left side, the one with the holes on the top and bottom.
For the right side, I used those wire thingie that's used to seal bread.
I inserted it through the hole on the right side and then hooked it to the needle thread. Then twist the bread wire tie until the belt it tighter.
Then just cut off the excess bread wire thingie.

At least you know yours is in the US. I ordered on 8/6, got it shipped on 8/7 and was processed at a Hong Kong Sorting Facility on 8/8.

That was my last update.

So I'm not sure where it is, and it's been a week. Not really freaking out yet, especially since I live on the east coast as opposed to the west coast, so it will take even longer I guess, but...a little concerned.

yeah but its still rediculous.... what if they lost it at the Anaheim sort facility you know, all this time

My EB order is moving through the system fast. Already cleared customs and is in transit.

Posting Date Drop-off Point Origin
10-Aug-2012 Shek Wu Hui Post Office Hong Kong

Date # Location Delivery Status
10-Aug-2012 Hong Kong Item posted and is being processed.
10-Aug-2012 Hong Kong In transit.
11-Aug-2012 Hong Kong Processed for departure.
12-Aug-2012 Hong Kong The item left Hong Kong for its destination on 12-Aug-2012
13-Aug-2012 United States of America Arrived and is being processed.
14-Aug-2012 United States of America Pending customs inspection.
14-Aug-2012 United States of America In transit.

Last edited:
Alright, if someone could help me I'd appreciate it. I'm wiggin out a bit right now. I went to the EB website and purchased Batman through paypal. I completed the payment but afterwards was not redirected properly back to the site. Am I going to get charged for this order now but never receive the figure due to some missing information??? Help please and thanks.

Alright, if someone could help me I'd appreciate it. I'm wiggin out a bit right now. I went to the EB website and purchased Batman through paypal. I completed the payment but afterwards was not redirected properly back to the site. Am I going to get charged for this order now but never receive the figure due to some missing information??? Help please and thanks.

Nah I think your good, Enterbays website just sucks. Same happened to me when I ordered their Rambo. Check your emails and verify that you have a Paypal Confirmation.

Nah I think your good, Enterbays website just sucks. Same happened to me when I ordered their Rambo. Check your emails and verify that you have a Paypal Confirmation.

Got my paypal confirmation e-mail. I was freakin out. My palms were already beginning to sweat as I thought about delivering the sour news to my wife.

I hope you're right! Thanks for the fast reply. Definitely helped my stress go down a bit.

Got my paypal confirmation e-mail. I was freakin out. My palms were already beginning to sweat as I thought about delivering the sour news to my wife.

I hope you're right! Thanks for the fast reply. Definitely helped my stress go down a bit.

I went thru the same ordeal...you're good.:yess:

Nope, no mods to the cowl, its not really that glossy in hand.
I think some of the other images appear glossy cause flash may have been used in photography.
But the contrast with the cowl and body is not bad at all in hand.

There's not much to it about lowering the belt, just follow Rory's diagram.
I used needle thread on the left side, the one with the holes on the top and bottom.
For the right side, I used those wire thingie that's used to seal bread.
I inserted it through the hole on the right side and then hooked it to the needle thread. Then twist the bread wire tie until the belt it tighter.
Then just cut off the excess bread wire thingie.

ahh i see, yeah it looked simple enough from what i saw on Rory's diagram.

Nice to know the cowl is ok in hand, even with the slightest issues, this is definitely going to be my figure of the year.

Here's Rory's belt mod again...

ScreenShot2012-08-05at182917.png

Yeah your good. Especially since you have the Confirmation email. Now its time to play the waiting game........:impatient:

Back