ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some pics ........

IMG_8784-1.jpg

IMG_8789-2.jpg

IMG_8790-1.jpg

IMG_8793-1.jpg

IMG_8789-1.jpg

IMG_8802.jpg

IMG_8797.jpg

Praise the Lord! Epic futizing!! Everything looks fantastic!

Glad it worked out mate, looks wonderful.
:hi5:

Excellent pics, perhaps the best, this figure is perfect for me.

Mine has finally landed. Picking it up tomorrow. :rock

Great shots Remy and congrats Roy looks sweet!!!!

Great pics Remy :rock

He looks bad ass.

See Voorhees, the cape clips can look great. :nana:

Thanks guys. :duff

Lol, I can understand Voorhees frustration. I was soo tempted to just take out the magnets and use blue tac on the clips.
I futz with this thing for over 2 hours cussing the hell out of these clips.
But then, I found a good trick which would hopefully save a lot of people time in futzing with the clips.

The problem is, I think most of us tend to position the head first for posing, then put the clips on. For some reason, its sooo hard to place the clips when you position the head first. Its weird cause you think you have it in the right place, but then when you place the clips, its off or the clips wont align properly.

What I did was reverse the order.
I put the 2 loose (left and right) magnets first on the chest. Dont worry about the head's position. Then wrap the cape around the neck. Then place the clips to trap the cape in between the magnets. Then...now position the head.
I did this twice, when I had to repositioned him when I glossed the gloves. When I did it in this order, for some reason, the clips were not an issue.

No,
The problem is, at least in my case, I was positioning the head first. Once the head is posed, I position the clips to where the cowl is located. The problem with this is that the head basically gets in the wrong position cause you have to position the head where the clips HAVE to be positioned.
Basically, the clips HAVE to be in a specific spot cause of the magnet underneath the suit.

What I, and probably several people tend to do is position the clips according to where the head is...that's wrong. We should position the head according to where the clips are because the clips HAVE to be in a designated spot cause of the magnet inside the chest area.

Once I figured that out, as I mentioned, I reversed the order of futzing. I put a magnet on the left side, then another magnet on the right side of the chest. Place the cape over the magnets, then trap the cape with the magnetic clips. Now, move the cowl according to where the clips are.
Hope its making sense.
By doing so, I was even able to place part of the clips above the cowl.

EBbats9BB.jpg

Last edited:
No,
The problem is, at least in my case, I was positioning the head first. Once the head is posed, I position the clips to where the cowl is located. The problem with this is that the head basically gets in the wrong position cause you have to position the head where the clips HAVE to be positioned.
Basically, the clips HAVE to be in a specific spot cause of the magnet underneath the suit.

What I, and probably several people tend to do is position the clips according to where the head is...that's wrong. We should position the head according to where the clips are because the clips HAVE to be in a designated spot cause of the magnet inside the chest area.

Once I figured that out, as I mentioned, I reversed the order of futzing. I set the magnets to the chest area, place the cape over the magnets, then trap the cape with the magnetic clips. Now, move the cowl according to where the clips are.
Hope its making sense.
By doing so, I was even able to place part of the clips above the cowl.

EBbats9BB.jpg

Oh ok, I see. Awesome pic btw :) However I don't like how it looks tbh. I'm ordering an lforigno cape right away so hopefully it'll look ace according to my standards :D

Thanks for the tips though. :hi5:

Cool shots, kicker!

Oh ok, I see. Awesome pic btw :) However I don't like how it looks tbh. I'm ordering an lforigno cape right away so hopefully it'll look ace according to my standards :D

Thanks for the tips though. :hi5:

Cool shots, kicker!

You're welcome man.
I am also curious to see the final stage of Lforigno's cape.
At the moment though, I'm actually liking the stock cape. It seems to drape well and it doesnt look cheap like Hot Toys cape.
But if Lforigno's cape turns out much much better than the stock, then I'll have to snag one as well.
I have his cape on my dx02 and its night and day. No way I can go back to stock cape on that figure.

You're welcome man.
I am also curious to see the final stage of Lforigno's cape.
At the moment though, I'm actually liking the stock cape. It seems to drape well and it doesnt look cheap like Hot Toys cape.
But if Lforigno's cape turns out much much better than the stock, then I'll have to snag one as well.
I have his cape on my dx02 and its night and day. No way I can go back to stock cape on that figure.

That's the thing, once you've seen in hand what the improvement it makes it really sells itself this time around. I can't wait to get it.

I still need to do the belt mod too :lol

Guys I'm not just saying this to advertise the cape but this cape on this figure is amazing. I always liked the velvet but never thought it translated to 1/6 scale. I think at 1/4 scale it totally works. It falls beautifully and looks astounding. Hell this pic right here is zero futzing. I did not even touch any part of the cape just snapped the pic.

080635ba.jpg

^^^^ 100% agreed, it looks fantastic. My figure should be here sometime next week & I'm hoping the timing works out that your cape arrives at the same time (hint, hint, nudge, nudge, elbow, elbow)!

:1-1: :pray: :D

The cape looks fantastic right there! :wink1:

Man there's some GREAT pics in here of late...Remy...Voorhees...Kicker... and that Lance cape :rock

But those clips have GOT TO GO!

Well I wouldn't say they have to go, they need to be modded. The problem is having that magnetic pull from within the suit. I'm not willing to tamper in or around the suit :lol

A good friend of mine is going to be scaling down the real cape clips to 1/4 scale and will be making me a set. They MAY be available real soon.

Looking forward to the new cape mate, looks great. I started to make new clips today, but now I'm not gonna bother! Hope you make them available.

Back