ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Mags.. purchased some small unfinished wooden bases and dowels at the local art supply store so for $4.50 I was able to make 3 based and that included the black acrylic paint..:)

Thanks jrice73!

Those mini stands look great.

Just finished this and wanted to display Batman, the cowls, and Bruce Wayne sculpts all together...:) I also found this cool circular ceramic base to elevate the figure stand with.. hope you like it..:)

Bat_diplay.jpg

Very impressive. :clap I love the sculpt displays.

They do. I think i'm off to michaels tomorrow. :wink1: And where the F are your pics???? :impatient:

Awesome shot and smart use of spare sculpts, attom. Btw Attom, old video tapes make for an excellent riser.

Got lazy :lol Planned to do some outdoor pictures, but now its dark. I think ill definately hit up michaels soon, such a waste to have the other sculpts sitting in the box.

They do. I think i'm off to michaels tomorrow. :wink1: And where the F are your pics???? :impatient:

Awesome shot and smart use of spare sculpts, attom. Btw Attom, old video tapes make for an excellent riser.

Very impressive. :clap I love the sculpt displays.

Got lazy :lol Planned to do some outdoor pictures, but now its dark. I think ill definately hit up michaels soon, such a waste to have the other sculpts sitting in the box.

I agree.... I hated to have these sculpts just sitting in a box.. they came out so well, and I think it makes for a much richer display experience... I may also do one for the Joker Mask for the Joker...:) My ultimate plan is to get 2 HT Dark Knight figures and display them together.. one in regular costume, and one in the Sonar version.... I think that would look pretty cool!

Last edited:
The sculpt is absolutely ridiculously good. No matter how long I stare at it :drool

sculpt.jpg

Hey Mags.. purchased some small unfinished wooden bases and dowels at the local art supply store so for $4.50 I was able to make 3 based and that included the black acrylic paint..:)

Thanks jrice73!

All you had to do was scroll back a page or two for his answer :lecture

Back