ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The warped fin, just bends back doesn't it? I know I bent mine around a bit after varnishing them, it's quite sof plastic.

The biggest shocker there, and the only thing I would be worried about is the difference in texture on the cowls. That's just bizarre.

:(

The warped fin, just bends back doesn't it? I know I bent mine around a bit after varnishing them, it's quite sof plastic.

The biggest shocker there, and the only thing I would be worried about is the difference in texture on the cowls. That's just bizarre.

:(
:exactly:

worried about the cowls too :(:(

Put it on bill's facebook

I hope so too. I'd hate for a bunch of Freaks to get a defective Bats.

I don't do facebook but if you or anybody else can tactfully post the pics of my crummy Bat bits then go for it. It may do some good.

I posted on Bill's Facebook with the following message:

'Hi Bill - I saw these pictures on Sideshowfreaksforum - I hope you sort these inconsistencies out for the owner of this, and fix these issues for the latest batch of production. Thank you.'

Enterbay Bill

When you order both Batman and Joker from us through ENTERBAY.com, you will have all 3 gifts, if you order only Joker you will have only the Mask and batman have no gift. so for those who ordered Joker. and want to add a Batman please do so within 1 months during the promotional period an make sure you leave a note to us that you had ordered Joker and now Batman so that we know how to combine your orders to supply the gifts.
From Bills facebook page! Looks like i will be receiving only the Joker Mask!:yess:

The cowl is awesome!
A bit disappointed in the chest area though.
From this pic, it can be seen that the chest is a bit rounder and not flat.
Batman-Begins-batman-555782_1024_768.jpg

if you already have this batman, which one is the correct answer :

BUY or DONT

I saw that pink'ish cheeky paint a bit disturbing..

The cowl is awesome!
A bit disappointed in the chest area though.
From this pic, it can be seen that the chest is a bit rounder and not flat.
Batman-Begins-batman-555782_1024_768.jpg

You've said this twice already and I believe no one has addressed it. People are very picky here, so I would assume there is no validity to what you're questioning :dunno

I hope EB makes the next batch more consistent as far as quality is concerned.

Anyway, I just noticed that timcent88's price for Batman on ebay went down to $488 (from $498), but it no longer comes out with the belt buckle gift.

Take care, guys!

It's been an overwhelming buy from the collectors in here.

sounds great, I read evryone were satisfied with EB multiple orgasm...

Im still afraid with the rubber suit.. but well... i might get one of this.. too awesome to be missed

Back