ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Be careful with the black tie on the back of the belt. It isn't a pliable plastic like a normal zip tie. Mine has a couple of stress marks. This would probably never be a problem if the belt was sitting in the proper position to begin with. I'll need to use the wire trick since I don't want to try to use the ziptie to hold the belt in an open position.

I also noticed quite a bit of flash on the suit. The crotch on mine is very poorly trimmed. I'd like to fix it but don't want to take the chance.

I'll bet you a million internets that you can't post a screen grab where the belt sits this high:

:moon

See Rory's pics for correct belt placement...

I already have a million internets so there. :nana:

Anyways you're right about that pic. Must've creeped up a bit when I reposed him, dangit. :eek:

I know this is correct here though.

That doesn't work with vinyl (if that's the material!?). Once it warps that's it.

Yep. You are correct, sir. Hence my disappointment

Nope. Still grandpa pants. :wave

You just leave me and gramps alone, Mags. :monkey2

Awesome pics coco and custo. 2 things, those efn clips gotta go and an lforigno cape is needed. :wink1:

Thanks! I actually like the stock cape. A longer cape would be nice though.

Wow, warped gaunlets and cowl are the first scary items for me. :horror

Custom gaunlets from cregcustoms might be necessary.

Maybe so. I probably won't invest anymore into this one though

@coco: can you post pics for problem number 3? the fin?
I actually like that because that way, the cape wouldn't get any damage

Here's the fin and a couple other problems mentioned.

Wow, so many small issues and inconsistencies. I was going to suggest you contact Enterbay, but I understand their customer service isn't exactly the most helpful.

Hi guys! Newbie here! This figure and your pics made me register here so I could talk to you, knowing that you all are great people with the same passion for toys and all stuff amazing!

Been on the prowl too, stalking Timcent88's account on ebay. Guy seems to have re-stocked! Still thinking whether to grab one now before he REALLY sells out, or be patient enough and order via EB directly.

Hope to see more posts from you all! Take care and have a great weekend! :wave

Wow, so many small issues and inconsistencies. I was going to suggest you contact Enterbay, but I understand their customer service isn't exactly the most helpful.

Yeah, I doubt EB will be very helpful here.

I didn't care about the alleged "too big gauntlets", the belt being too high or any of the other reported "problems", but serious warping and different paint finishes like in your pics do concern me. :(

It was totally unexpected too. I just hope this helps inform others of the possible problems. Still an incredibly impressive figure on the shelf but just too many issues for it to be such a pricey figure.

Hi guys! Newbie here! This figure and your pics made me register here so I could talk to you, knowing that you all are great people with the same passion for toys and all stuff amazing!

Been on the prowl too, stalking Timcent88's account on ebay. Guy seems to have re-stocked! Still thinking whether to grab one now before he REALLY sells out, or be patient enough and order via EB directly.

Hope to see more posts from you all! Take care and have a great weekend! :wave

I highly recommend timcent. You'll get it fast and well packaged.

Yep. You are correct, sir. Hence my disappointment

You just leave me and gramps alone, Mags. :monkey2

Thanks! I actually like the stock cape. A longer cape would be nice though.

Maybe so. I probably won't invest anymore into this one though

Here's the fin and a couple other problems mentioned.

What a bummer man! :(

I just checked mine and no warps on the cowl or gauntlet fins. All of my cowls look like the one on the right in your pic.

Yes high marks for Timecent... although when he shipped my Bats and Joker, the exclusives were placed into the boxes.... So he had opened all to check.. I feel as though he knew the chains were not in some of the Jokers, but shipped them anyway after contacting EB and being told they would not be able to send him Joker chains until mid-Sept.. I had to contact him after I received mine with a missing chain, only to be told he knew and would send me one as soon as his Joker re-stock comes in... As far as shipping speed, tracking, and packing..... A+++ on all three...

I would absolutely contact EB about those issues. My T-800 had a single silver button missing from the leather jacket and they replied quickly and sent me a packet of a dozen spares. I know from the MIB thread people had issues contacting them (and I do own their MIB figures BTW) and sometimes they're slow to respond but many others besides myself have had good results from their CS.

From the products I have gotten from EB, I see that they do have issues with consistency and small details. Some things they do quite well, and some results are head scratchers. That's their MO right now....I hope it improves, but overall they have a lot of work to do to get in the same class as HT.

I would absolutely contact EB about those issues. My T-800 had a single silver button missing from the leather jacket and they replied quickly and sent me a packet of a dozen spares. I know from the MIB thread people had issues contacting them (and I do own their MIB figures BTW) and sometimes they're slow to respond but many others besides myself have had good results from their CS.

From the products I have gotten from EB, I see that they do have issues with consistency and small details. Some things they do quite well, and some results are head scratchers. That's their MO right now....I hope it improves, but overall they have a lot of work to do to get in the same class as HT.

I sent a very nice email to EB 4 days ago about the missing chain issue and have not heard back from them yet...:(

Coco has the first 2 defects worth contacting EB about, his is the first I've seen with warped cowl and gaunlet. :(

Sorry Coco. :(

I have noticed shiny cowls on others though.

I sent a very nice email to EB 4 days ago about the missing chain issue and have not heard back from them yet...:(

Maybe you were too nice. Give 'em one of these :stick

and if that doesn't work one of these :horse

but if all else fails then pull out this one :thwak

:D

Coco has the first 2 defects worth contacting EB about, his is the first I've seen with warped cowl and gaunlet. :(

Sorry Coco. :(

I have noticed shiny cowls on others though.

Yes agreed.. haven't seen/heard that on others yet... Sorry you received that Coco... let us know what happens.....

Back