ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know whether it's the pics or not but in the promo pics, Batman's chest area is rounder compared to the EB's where the chest plates look flat? Does it look better in hand?

EB had the rights to a 1:4 scale T2, but not the rights to 1:6 T2.

So people assume that its similar with Batman, that they only have the rights to the 1:4 Batman Begins suit & the Joker from TDK. Axecutioner18 from onesixthrepublic interviewed Bill and he supposedly asked Bill would they do the TDK suit and Bill's answer was an ambiguous "Lets see..."
Works out for the best. I'd hate to drop $400+ on a Hot Toys TDKR version and then a few months later an improved version gets released by EB.

I really hope Enterbay make TDK suit. I buy Hot Toys because I like the suit but overall it doesn't look realistic.

3a86b2e4.jpg

At home!!! Im not a EB Fan but this..... In hands is awesome!!! Best batman ever... The body, the cowls.... I will put the belt in the right position and this is going to be EPIC!!!!!

3a86b2e4.jpg

At home!!! Im not a EB Fan but this..... In hands is awesome!!! Best batman ever... The body, the cowls.... I will put the belt in the right position and this is going to be EPIC!!!!!

Congrats on Bats arrival! I know there were complaints about having a better outer box with pictures and the like, but honestly I really like the black soft foam case with the logo embossed into to.. I think it's simple, elegant, and classy...IMO.

That's funny, I always thought that the cowl had an opening at the bottom of the nose but here it's just holes for each nostril, no wonder he has to breathe with his mouth :lol

Does the same go for TDKR suit?

i think i might have to stop visiting this thread until, next year, Damn it, easy pass first, now finding it hard to resisttttttttttttt

Great shots Padrinno.
While the paint is already really top-notch, definitely one of the best mass produced ones yet, I wonder what SilentSurfer could squeeze out of those eyes if he worked his magic.

Thx agonistes86!! but believe me the pic is crap!! you should see in hands... I cant close my mouth! :panic:

Guys, any tips for swapping out the mouth plates? The magnet on mine is too strong that I'm having a hard time taking it off to swap it. Don't wanna use my nails as I don't want to accidentally damage the mouthpiece.

Guys, any tips for swapping out the mouth plates? The magnet on mine is too strong that I'm having a hard time taking it off to swap it. Don't wanna use my nails as I don't want to accidentally damage the mouthpiece.

Just use your finger at the chin to push up and the the magnet will dislodge the face plate

Back