ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cant wait to make a quick pic!!

41832bca.jpg

DAT sculpt!

I know, I've already signed a permanent signature waiver form on all future orders on Sideshow cause I'm never home when the post office/ups delivers, so I forgot to ask Timcent to waive off signature delivery.

Was watching the online tracking and saw the "Notice Left" statement. Damn, was really looking forward to see this tonight. :(

I know, I've already signed a permanent signature waiver form on all future orders on Sideshow cause I'm never home when the post office/ups delivers, so I forgot to ask Timcent to waive off signature delivery.

Was watching the online tracking and saw the "Notice Left" statement. Damn, was really looking forward to see this tonight. :(

You cant pick it up at your post office? Canada Post doesnt even bother to try and deliver packages to me. I wait until noon when its transferred to my post office then I go pick it up :lol

Very nice guys :clap:

So, figure of the year so far? I'd say yes.

Absolutely!

Finally a Batman figure worth every penny.

...and nickel, dime. quarter...:)

Enterbay

Really set a trend with this figure especially with the sculpt

I played the TDK last night on my DVD and I really thought that I had a minature bale baman in my hand

The satisfaction I felt as collector at that moment was priceless to say the least:)

I did the same and yes it's been awhile since I really enjoyed just looking at figure or statue.. this and Joker rule for me...:) Looking forward to more Terminator, a 1/4 Pred, 1/4 Sparrow, A "good" Indy and 1/4 scale IRON MAN.. you know they will all come out over time...:)

Figure of the year? Really? Hell yes it is. I've never had so much fun posing a figure and swapping the accessories around.

I can't believe it but he showed up today.Here's a couple pics. First impression is there's good and definitely some bad. Some unexpected bad. But for now the good. He's impressive on the shelf for sure and the cowl sculpt and cape material are near perfection.

Back