ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
whichoneistherealbale.jpg

Mouths are stupidly good!

Why does HT have problems with Bat mouth? They got the Wayne sculpt down.

Sorry if this sounds really dumb but, how are you guys getting yours already? I went to see and they pre order is telling me release of 2013?

this figure is so great that make me already put my toy fair batman on sale list. I'd rather get another EB batman:yess:

Thats ITTTTTT

EB is the KING when it comes to sculpt, HT needs serious tutorials from EB on face sculpting:lecture
:exactly::goodpost:
except for the BW sculpt which EB seem to rush it.
on the other hand, HT must teach EB about QC and how to run company properly :lecture

Got mine today. Have only had a chance to take a quick peek. This thing is huge and quite impressive looking. The cowl is a bit shiny, but nothing I'd call glossy. The suit feels really nice and the color is nice and rich. The belt looks great too. The most impressive thing is the eyes. They look absolutely stunning. PERS is a fun gimmick, but I think nicely painted eyes look more realistic. I didn't get to the equipment layer of the box yet.

A lot of the pictures I've seen are overexposed 2/3 of a stop or so. Cameras don't do a good job at properly exposing an overly light or an overly dark subject. This item looks really impressive in person.

Got mine today. Have only had a chance to take a quick peek. This thing is huge and quite impressive looking. The cowl is a bit shiny, but nothing I'd call glossy. The suit feels really nice and the color is nice and rich. The belt looks great too. The most impressive thing is the eyes. They look absolutely stunning. PERS is a fun gimmick, but I think nicely painted eyes look more realistic. I didn't get to the equipment layer of the box yet.

A lot of the pictures I've seen are overexposed 2/3 of a stop or so. Cameras don't do a good job at properly exposing an overly light or an overly dark subject. This item looks really impressive in person.

What about Christian Bale sculpt?

That cowl is extremely awesome and accurate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's a shame that I can't get this figure because his price...:monkey2 :(

I just can't wait to see their TDK Cowl, and how they destroy the shhity Hot Toys one!!!!!!

PD1343618045QxS.jpg

It`s ____in awful :slap

gotto pack away all those seatwarmers ;)

:confused:

Maglor I would like to dedicate a photo for your cool and envious setup

My batman went out in rain and made a person swear to him

:lol
img0452jl.jpg

:yess:

Some pictures show a long neck cowl, some are fine. Still, I will mod the cowl when I get mine. With two extra ones, you have a chance to experiment. I prefer the short ear-neck cowl.
batmanneck.jpg

Too far. And I hate giraffe neck.

turtle01.jpg

@darksnake: sadly, it'll probably never happen for now. as it'll be a bad marketing strategy from EB :(
At least for now EB won't make TDK costume, the same apllies for HT. they won't make a BB costume.

@darksnake: sadly, it'll probably never happen for now. as it'll be a bad marketing strategy from EB :(
At least for now EB won't make TDK costume, the same apllies for HT. they won't make a BB costume.

Walk me through why it'll never happen :wave

Back