ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well I do admit I got replies in a day or two prior to Anicom regarding my MIB & Rambo RMA and the moment I saw the TDK leaks I messaged them and they said they will send me a paypal request on the 27th but that was 2 weeks ago and I am just worried I am now at the end of the line. Since I cannot place my order through their website I have to get them to do this manually.. maybe its payback for my MIB & Rocky RMA :'(

well I do admit I got replies in a day or two prior to Anicom regarding my MIB & Rambo RMA and the moment I saw the TDK leaks I messaged them and they said they will send me a paypal request on the 27th but that was 2 weeks ago and I am just worried I am now at the end of the line. Since I cannot place my order through their website I have to get them to do this manually.. maybe its payback for my MIB & Rocky RMA :'(

I emailed them the day before the preorder went up. After about a week of waiting I just ordered from timcent88.

I just checked mine again, if position properly (fins behind elbows), it's perfect and doesn't have any unsightly gaps.

One bad pic, and everyone loses their minds :panic: :lol

:goodpost:

487183_10151045856007557_1627565235_n.jpg

:yess:

This is the first time I've seen Joker looking good. Nice job! :clap

Still not getting him though. :)

Not sure if it's common knowledge here but the EB retailstore in HK has a paid annual membership (vs HT's buy enough to get your VIP membership and hence discounts) that gives you discounts on everything you buy and even a free figure when you fill up your stampcard. However since I was only there for vacation and reside in Canada they told me I won't be able to take advantage of the stamps but I can still get the discount but have to place the order through their CS email to request to get the discounted price. I cant even remember how much the membership but it was in the ball park of $50 and gets me 10% off each order excl S/H

Still not getting him though. :)

But but but bat be by bat self?!

Last edited:
But but but bat be by bat self?!

:lol Yep.

But I do hope I get a 1/4 scale Keaton at some point. The goal is to have my detolfs flanked by 1/4 scale Batmen. Imaging the picture below with 1/4 scale Bats on the shelves with Keaton and Reeve on them here:

IMG_5246-1.jpg

oh I didnt know the Poser had anything but bat related stuff :monkey1

:lol :1-1:

Back