ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the pics so far and answering peoples questions. On the belt issue, can you make the belt wider with that strap thing at the back. For example does it have different holes or slots to let it hang lose.

Well since it is zip tied (true to movie I guess) you can loosen the zip tie but when you try to lower it around the hips the zip tie length is not enough and it dislodges from the belt and comes undone and the belt is opened and cant stay

hope it makes sense

Well since it is zip tied (true to movie I guess) you can loosen the zip tie but when you try to lower it around the hips the zip tie length is not enough and it dislodges from the belt and comes undone and the belt is opened and cant stay

hope it makes sense

Have you gotten it past the "hindering spot" in back?

Question for any Enerbay figure owners:

Do the shoulders articulate like this:

shoulderROM.jpg

I like Bale head enough much more than HT 1/4 .

i5kQfHdp35WXM.gif

I think both heads have their faults. More faults on EB in the realm of disproportionate shaping than HT, whom has a knack for changing the expression a lot.

What do you enjoy on this sculpt more in particular?

I like Bale head enough much more than HT 1/4 .

I couldn't disagree more. Enterbay's 1/4 Bale sculpt is the worst since the early Medicom/HT/Takara Batman Begins days.

Everything else looks great, but that Bale sculpt is whack. Not a huge deal since I wouldn't display with it, but still...

I couldn't disagree more. Enterbay's 1/4 Bale sculpt is the worst since the early Medicom/HT/Takara Batman Begins days.

Everything else looks great, but that Bale sculpt is whack. Not a huge deal since I wouldn't display with it, but still...

HS aside, EB is still lacking behind HT in terms of face paint apps...

Jeez theres some odd opinions I keep reading on these boards. Although only opinions, I can't help rolling my eyes reading them ...

I couldn't disagree more with you disagreeing more! I prefer this to anything other than adam's.

It's funny how people see things differently.

wow really? totally disagree with you there. this sculpt is better than the one that came with the ToyFair Begins/first night out set and waaay better than OC, V1 TDK, Takara and the Medi Bruce sculpts.

EDIT:

beat me too it Platty:

I couldn't disagree more with you disagreeing more! I prefer this to anything other than adam's.

It's funny how people see things differently.
:goodpost:

Last edited:
IMO the EB Bale scultp is very poor. I have it on the way and I think this will be one of my best figures but I cross my fingers 1/4 HT version give all what I want.

The conclusion is that all of us wont be happy with the results.

HS aside, EB is still lacking behind HT in terms of face paint apps...

Paint app looks amazing. Promotional shots SORT OF show how much detail they put in, they had to use filters to bring out the detailing. You can see a clean shaven Bruce Wayne. It's just the sculpt is a little off. He does seem to suffer some big forehead syndrome.

I have the 1/4 T800, it's really 10x better looking in hand than from photos that doesn't capture the detailing.

7129838789_e77d39ae2e_k.jpg

COSMOSTARX you are right.... I have it too and is better in hands. I must say that its a great figure!! EB, HT...??? I want cool figures!!!!!!!!!

to me the DX12>Toysfair>HT 1/4>EB.... i only have the Toys fair one, but its just my opinion after see all four at HK Anicon...EB easily the worst... even though none of them looks like bale.

Back