ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's probably because i'm pretty frustrated that all these companies fail to get some basics right. :dunno

HT does a great job doing a mesh undersuit + armour but gets the cowl wrong again, vice versa for EB.

I think the cowl is superb on the EB. But the suits proportions just don't look right to me - whether that comparison pic is accurate or valid or not is another thing altogether.

551177_10151045855612557_909404659_n.jpg

The proportions are spot on dude. Its just being thrown off by that really high belt. Its really a simple fix, either replace the wire ties with something longer so the belt can go lower or even just use a needle thread, which I'll probably do so the belt can go lower. You cant see the thread anyway since it will be covered by the cape.
You can see from this pic that if you just lower the belt a little more just pass the 4th abs where it should be that its fine.

Saw a real cool pic on Facebook from inhand pics of someone... The likeness screams of Bale in the cowl and it looks as real as possible!
391253_405716092809338_67478290_n.jpg

I couldn't disagree more with you disagreeing more! I prefer this to anything other than adam's.

It's funny how people see things differently.

wow really? totally disagree with you there. this sculpt is better than the one that came with the ToyFair Begins/first night out set and waaay better than OC, V1 TDK, Takara and the Medi Bruce sculpts.

I appreciate your passion about this Bale sculpt, but honestly, I just don't see it. I've selected a pic with a similar or probably the same squint that EB tried to sculpt and the brow is too pronounced on EB's sculpt as well as the tip of the nose being too wide. And no, the angle of the shot would not alter the pronouncement of someone's brow or the width of the tip of their nose. The lighting is very even in both shots so shadows are not to blame. It's just... different.

bwayne3.jpg

481897_10151045857932557_277264140_n.jpg

to me the DX12>Toysfair>HT 1/4>EB.... i only have the Toys fair one, but its just my opinion after see all four at HK Anicon...EB easily the worst... even though none of them looks like bale.

Yeah it's cool. I have the Toy Fairs one as well and I have several problems with that.
  • Bale sculpt is just as bad. He's too polished up and doesn't look like Bale.
  • Cape is bad. Straight up awful out of the box and papery. Lforigno's custom cape makes the set look better than it does. I think I ended up spending another $35 for the cape, totaling this figure to like $260? $270? That's b.s.
  • Suit is sticky. It can produce extra residue because of the dull coat spray that can come off if you rub or play with it too much.
  • BUSTED ANKLES. This thing cannot stand. It doesn't even stay properly on the HT stand, it wiggles and bends down, forcing the crotch area to get imprinted by the hooks keeping it up.
  • Wrist pegs are stupid hard to pull out for some reason.
  • Knee cap is not in the right place. Again, this is straight fresh out of the box. It's a QC issue like 95% of the people had when they bought it.

Infact I would say, one of the areas that EB is far superior to HT is at paint apps.
Their sculpts and paint detailing is better than any I've seen.

Yup, I have mainly Hot Toys and I have 1 Enterbay figure and the EB has a much much better paintjob than any of my HT.

The only flaw of this figure and which is actually fortunate, is the Bruce Wayne sculpt which is basically just an option. I think most people will display this with the cowl anyway.
The BW sculpt is weak, the DX12, HT 1/4, and even the BB exclusive has a better Wayne sculpt.
But again, I'm glad at least the bigger flaw is only for an Option.
The belt is an easy easy fix.

Saw a real cool pic on Facebook from inhand pics of someone... The likeness screams of Bale in the cowl and it looks as real as possible!
391253_405716092809338_67478290_n.jpg

Freaking amazing. The full Bale sulpt looks so-so. But no-one has gotten it right, but for EBs first attempt, it's decent. Wouldn't ever display him like that tho, looks kinda goofy. Batman should be batman.

I appreciate your passion about this Bale sculpt, but honestly, I just don't see it. I've selected a pic with a similar or probably the same squint that EB tried to sculpt and the brow is too pronounced on EB's sculpt as well as the tip of the nose being too wide. And no, the angle of the shot would not alter the pronouncement of someone's brow or the width of the tip of their nose. The lighting is very even in both shots so shadows are not to blame. It's just... different.

bwayne3.jpg

481897_10151045857932557_277264140_n.jpg

Stop using the Enterbay promotional images of the Bale headsculpt they look different than what you actually get.

And people just agree to disagree. I love the Enterbay Bale sculpt too, but there's no point trying to convince other people to.

Stop using the Enterbay promotional images of the Bale headsculpt they look different than what you actually get.

And people just agree to disagree. I love the Enterbay Bale sculpt too, but there's no point trying to convince other people to.

ir5SKFpJoiEQF.gif

that's what I don't get. Why do ppl feel the need to try to convince others of what they see. All I've said is which I like better. I've yet to use comparison pics, circles, lines or any kind of photo editing to try to make someone see what I see. I don't care why ppl like other sculpts, so why should you care why I like this one and feel the need to convinve me otherwise?

Yup, I have mainly Hot Toys and I have 1 Enterbay figure and the EB has a much much better paintjob than any of my HT.

The only flaw of this figure and which is actually fortunate, is the Bruce Wayne sculpt which is basically just an option. I think most people will display this with the cowl anyway.
The BW sculpt is weak, the DX12, HT 1/4, and even the BB exclusive has a better Wayne sculpt.
But again, I'm glad at least the bigger flaw is only for an Option.
The belt is an easy easy fix.

:exactly:
I don't think the Wayne sculpt is great, but I really don't care, just blown away by the cowls. I think there are a few things which could need little fixes, but overall I think it looks fantastic. Just got a shipping notice..it's in the country! woohoo, maybe tomorrow, but with my luck, customs will grab it.

:exactly:
I don't think the Wayne sculpt is great, but I really don't care, just blown away by the cowls. I think there are a few things which could need little fixes, but overall I think it looks fantastic. Just got a shipping notice..it's in the country! woohoo, maybe tomorrow, but with my luck, customs will grab it.

You got one off eBay right?

Back