ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C'mon retaane. So many people will preorder if you show them the belt can go lower.

m431M.gif

Yeah thats easy

all you have to do is loosen the belt press that hindering spot in the back of the suit and push the belt down enough and bingo you have a chastity belted batman

Yeah thats easy

all you have to do is loosen the belt press that hindering spot in the back of the suit and push the belt down enough and bingo you have a chastity belted batman
Good goood... eeeeeeeeeeeeeeexcellent.

M8rUO.gif

Have to admit, I find it strange that any Bat fan could have major issues with this. It's stunning IMO, but more importantly it's the most screen accurate Nolan Bats we have EVER gotten in any scale, from ANY company.

:dunno

Agreed.

I still kind of wish this was 1/6 as it will break my 1/4 rule, (in that I can only get 1/4 that truly benefit from the scale: endo, pred), but this will look museum quality and imposing displayed separately fm my 1/6.

:rock

Have to admit, I find it strange that any Bat fan could have major issues with this. It's stunning IMO, but more importantly it's the most screen accurate Nolan Bats we have EVER gotten in any scale, from ANY company.

:dunno
Agreed!!!:exactly:

There is a certain point after which you just cant get the belt down because the hips are wider and get in the way (its a limitation issue)

Yeah i gathered that about the belt position, but if possible would be great to see a picture replicating that pose and shot from the same angle, just to see how the arms and crotch line-up, and whether the other comparison I posted was invalid or not.

the cowl is the best ever, but what do you guys think of the body, just want some opinions, are the shoulders too narrow or just about right?

now i really see all the inaccuracies in my HT BW/begins figure....

the cowl is the best ever, but what do you guys think of the body, just want some opinions, are the shoulders too narrow or just about right?

now i really see all the inaccuracies in my HT BW/begins figure....

Proportions look fine. Bale is actually a pretty narrow person.

There is a certain point after which you just cant get the belt down because the hips are wider and get in the way (its a limitation issue)

Thanks for the pics so far and answering peoples questions. On the belt issue, can you make the belt wider with that strap thing at the back. For example does it have different holes or slots to let it hang lose.

Tell him to throw this one in there for comparison as well...

2gvqw5d.jpg

:lol

MAGLOR

Here is the clips far apart like you wanted

img0281jc.jpg

Excellent.

Yeah thats easy

all you have to do is loosen the belt press that hindering spot in the back of the suit and push the belt down enough and bingo...

Not sure what to make of all that, but just get it as low as physically possible (push it past that "hindering spot" and as far down as the hips will let you) so I know if modification will be necessary. Thanks. :)

I would think you should be able to cut the tie wrap, replace it with one of your own, and leave it a bit loose so the belt can be lowered as needed.

Really does look great though. I told myself over and over that I'd just get Joker, but I don't think I can resist.

My only nitpick would be lack of metal accessories. That was seemingly their "thing" and it really set them apart from HT. I know Joker's weapons are metal, but they gotta stay consistent.

Though, maybe they were concerned that if the items were metal, then they would be too heavy to stay on the belt? Even though they stick magnetically, there could have been issues with them falling off due to the weight? Who knows?

Back