ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol Bats looks hilarious in that shot.

It's the belt. Makes him look like a ____ing grandpa.

I have oddly strong feelings about it. Even if I didn't already want this figure I'd have to buy it just to pose it with the belt in the right spot.

Damn, laces on the joker looks terrible :duh

Yeah a real deal breaker.

It's the belt. Makes him look like a ____ing grandpa.

I have oddly strong feelings about it. Even if I didn't already want this figure I'd have to buy it just to pose it with the belt in the right spot.

:lol:lol:lol

I do have to give you credit though, no one can pose Bats better than you. :)

And why oh why do they have the cape on top of the cowl? :slap

Good news is there is no dent in the thigh.

but it feels like there's something wrong with his waist to thigh.. at least when I compared it to my Batman toy con 2011.
still going to order though:monkey1

I like this. I think the cowl is awesome but I don't know how I feel about the mouth and eyes inside the cowl. I like the belt and the detachable stuff. Does anyone know what the suit is made out of? I won't buy it though. Too big ,too expensive. But I do like it. Better than that Joker figure.

I like this. I think the cowl is awesome but I don't know how I feel about the mouth and eyes inside the cowl. I like the belt and the detachable stuff. Does anyone know what the suit is made out of? I won't buy it though. Too big ,too expensive. But I do like it. Better than that Joker figure.

I think it looks an awful lot like Bale. Especially the open mouth version.

309307_10151045857547557_478130199_n.jpg

And I think the eyes will look great in different lighting.

Yeah, it's not covered by a belt.
:lol:lol
it's true maglor.
but there's also something strange. I don't know how to say it. just take a look of the last pic (the one with kobe) the suit around his thigh is like bending outside or curvy maybe. still don't find the right word for it. :thud:

I don't like how the eye are looking sideways in the 2 best cowl sculpts.

Which is why we need some version of swap-able face-plates.

:lol:lol
it's true maglor.
but there's also something strange. I don't know how to say it. just take a look of the last pic (the one with kobe) the suit around his thigh is like bending outside or curvy maybe. still don't find the right word for it. :thud:

Will have to look at my Toys Fair figure and see if I can figure out what you're talking about...

Very true on that statement that the 2 best headsculpts have their eyes looking to other way.
I agree.

Not loving the expressions on any of the cowls and the Bale HS is blown out of the water by the 1/6 version on the TDKR DX Batman.

Also the wrist joints are just scaled up versions of the 1/6 joints.

I'm waiting to be impressed.

Back