ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like this figure, but doesn't the BEGINS suit has a bigger cape where it drapes to the ground ?
I'm not seeing it in this figure.

I have to admit, I will most likely be going custom again with the cape.

Hmmm, seems like there's a warp on his right hip in all of these pics? :dunno

Thought maybe the stance was off but I think even on this pic his right hip looks like it has a warp.

602643_10151045857697557_37063498_n.jpg

Stance is off in that pic as well.

Has it been confirmed that the eyes move!? I noticed something odd with the spec pics; the eye positions never change i.e. the "neutral" sculpt is always looking straight ahead and the "open mouth" sculpt is always looking to the left (no pics of the "angry" sculpt).

And that's the same eye positions depicted here:

309307_10151045857547557_478130199_n.jpg

OMG You people spend all day arguing over the most ridiculous and pathetic minutia. I have to scroll through pages of this crap on this thread.

The figure looks great so will the HT TDKR fig. There isn't a perfect Bale sculpt but both have a clear resemblance. Who cares in the end! As if anyone would pose him without the cowl.

OMG You people spend all day arguing over the most ridiculous and pathetic minutia. I have to scroll through pages of this crap on this thread.

The figure looks great so will the HT TDKR fig. There isn't a perfect Bale sculpt but both have a clear resemblance. Who cares in the end! As if anyone would pose him without the cowl.

Thanks for sharing.

Or you could just look at/read the frist few posts with the official pictures and specs (when they're available).

It's gonna be pretty sweet when HT makes another Begins Batman, this time with a giraffe neck in 1/4 scale. :yess:

:lecture:lecture

:slap:slap:slap

Was there ever anyone to claim this? I've always liked the looks of OC Batman from Hot Toys - moreso than the matte finish the BB one had - but that neck is completely out of proportion.

What I have experienced is a minority post about the neck being too short, with many people ignoring those posts or minimizing the problem.

batman+original.jpg

:slap

The EB figure shows what a Begins neck should look like.

309307_10151045857547557_478130199_n.jpg

This alone makes this figure a must own.

The EB cowl is also remarkably similar to the Imaresqd1 cowl:

5334958443_e996ef6e9e.jpg

Workin' those hips.

:lol :exactly: Wonder if it was an attempt at Contraposto.

Stance is off in that pic as well.

Do you guys think it's just the stance that's off on the pics?
The warp on his right hip is present in almost all pics.
With the EB MIB quality Fiasco, I'm worried to PO this as soon as its available. Since its bats, if i wait and he sells out, I may not be able to afford it.

With the EB MIB quality Fiasco, I'm worried to PO this as soon as its available. Since its bats, if i wait and he sells out, I may not be able to afford it.

I'm in the same boat. I've got the HT Bats, Bane, and new Joker on PO.
I've never had quality problems with my HT figures(just lucky I guess)
So I'll most likely stick with them for the 1/4 scale Batman figures.
But again, that depends on price.

The mouth plates really should be changeable (to allow all the combinations of eue positioms and mouth pieces) but I don't think they are

The cowl is miiiiiiles better than the HT 1/6 and indeed reminiscent of Adams's which is no surprise , because they're both accurate! :lol

The cape sucks

The eyes are fixed....I think the package will include 3 cowls with different eye and mouth position...

Someone suggested another possibility earlier: It's three cowls with fixed eye positions AND three movable face plates.

I really hope it's this since it would give us so many options. Also it would give us some of the variety that PERS give us without the size issue that many have with them.

[Edit]
The mouth plates really should be changeable (to allow all the combinations of eue positioms and mouth pieces) but I don't think they are

Why do you say that? :monkey2

The stance is off in all of those pics, but there could be a bend in the rubber too I suppose. :dunno

If there is a dent, I don't expect all of them to have that. The only reason so many of the Toys Fare Bats had that problem was because they shipped him with the harness on.

Back