ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New display[emoji3] ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445783227.523255.jpg

从我的 iPad 发送,使用 Tapatalk

北京国安;8183485 said:
I tried to take this boots off but his leg was dropped off[emoji23]
A custom base might be a good choice
从我的 iPad 发送,使用 Tapatalk

I added rubber feet to the HT base, which adds about 3/4 cm to the figure's overall height. The QS1 on the bottom shelf is on an EB base and you can see the height difference compared to the EB 1/4 batman.

image.jpg

The QS1's on the top shelf both have rubber feet on their bases, making them pretty even in height compared to the EB Joker.

image.jpg

And one last pic of my current 1/4 scale batman display :)

image.jpg

I added rubber feet to the HT base, which adds about 3/4 cm to the figure's overall height. The QS1 on the bottom shelf is on an EB base and you can see the height difference compared to the EB 1/4 batman.

View attachment 219398

The QS1's on the top shelf both have rubber feet on their bases, making them pretty even in height compared to the EB Joker.

View attachment 219399

View attachment 219400

These are awesome!!!

I tried to take off his boots to add some rubber tube on his ankle but QS1's knee joint was so fragile,his leg dropped off which was very hard to instal.I'm about to make a new base for to heighten this figure

从我的 iPad 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Thanks a lot, Jaxon! If you grab/hold the foreleg (lower leg) instead of the upper leg when pulling off the boot, the boot should come off without dislocating at the knee. I tried this mod on mine, but the proportions looked a little off afterward so I reversed it. Adding something to the base was a lot easier and isn't very noticeable unless you really look for it.

Yeah, best mass produced TDK everything Batman figure ever released by any company period.

We just need the 1/4 Returns that HT promised 3 years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fantastic collection, SE! :clap
Thanks a lot, YFB! I know I've said this to you before, but you need to buy a 1/4 scale figure! You won't regret it. Don't worry about the space. You'll figure something out :)

Shows its such an awesome figure when the thread is still being bumped!
This and the EB BD terminator are the only EB 1/4 scale threads that are still active. The clean T800 and T1000 also deserve more love than they get. Again, amazing looking figures, made from not so amazing materials.

Yeah, best mass produced TDK everything Batman figure ever released by any company period.

We just need the 1/4 Returns that HT promised 3 years ago.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree man. This is by far my favorite Batman figure out of my collection. Once he's properly posed, he just looks incredible and never gets old.

View attachment 219398

View attachment 219399

View attachment 219400
What did you use for the body and suit on your 1/4 Bruce Wayne? It's hard finding stuff in 1/4 scale.

What did you use for the body and suit on your 1/4 Bruce Wayne? It's hard finding stuff in 1/4 scale.

I bought the suit from a guy named Rudy from Indonesia. He did a limited run a while back and orders were taken by Neny Dee. Unfortunately, I'm not sure if he's still taking commissions. The suit came with a resin, non-articulated body that was really crappy and also a pair of shoes that were pretty crappy as well. I swapped the body for an EB Mr. Bean body that I purchased off eBay and I also made him a new pair of dress shoes and cane.

Yeah, 1/4 parts for bashing are really difficult to find atm since the only stuff available is from parted out figures. Hopefully, if 1/4 scale becomes more popular, spare parts will also become more readily available. If you need a 1/4 body, Diamond Select makes 1/4 figures that you could use for bashing. Their bodies are strangely proportioned, so if you use them, just be prepared to do some modifications. Hope that helped.

View attachment 219398

View attachment 219399

View attachment 219400

Dreams collection, congratulations! are the Keaton and 66 batman neca or custom?

Back