ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is a beast, i prefer all the way eb batman than HT ,it doesnt need all the accs and posing, just classy and perfection

Hey guys the enterbay curse has struck me and after 2 years on display i discovered that the "g string" part that runs under his crotch has just come apart.

Can i use superglue on the costume or will it react with the rubber?

Such a great piece...I think I've had the same post since day 1 :rotfl
image.jpg

^ Not too many figures can look badass just standing there with their mouth open, but this one can and does. :lol Looks awesome!

Alright. I love this figure it's easily my favorite Batman figure out there except for the damn cape clips. Does anyone have a better way to clip this things than just using the magnets?

Alright. I love this figure it's easily my favorite Batman figure out there except for the damn cape clips. Does anyone have a better way to clip this things than just using the magnets?

Try removing the cowl & tucking the cape securely inside the suit, then put the cowl back on. See below, the clips are just for show.

it will be just fine, either way, were you expecting the best version to be a $100 neca? lol
no, but against the reeves superman that came out, I think the neca version of batman begins falls short
Imo, the neca reeves rivals the hot toys reeves, for less than 2x the cost

Massive neck seam and looks like it's got shorts on kills it for me

no, but against the reeves superman that came out, I think the neca version of batman begins falls short
Imo, the neca reeves rivals the hot toys reeves, for less than 2x the cost

Massive neck seam and looks like it's got shorts on kills it for me

Think it was posted somewhere in the Neca 1/4 BB thread the neck seam and "shorts" look will be corrected in the final product.

6d9e61598d00fce18c458a93f4e6cbab.jpg
902d0dcd681801feb00d086ead0f4e40.jpg

Still my favourite piece, every time I walk in the room I can't help admire it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back