ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is crazy, it's almost similar like what I have at my collection room. :lol

I'll take a pic and show you later.

:hi5:

Awesome pic Heubert! Really like the gloss coat you put on the EB gauntlets!!! Makes me want to gloss coat mine now :hi5:

Thanks buddy! It's an easy mod that surprisingly ups the stun factor of this already great figure!

You guys are seriously killing me.

Get it soon while prices are still good, pal! These 2 are the best representations of Bale in his both Batsuits, IMO!

Always love seeing those custom 1/4 Waynes, gentlemen!

I love how you can click on a thread you've never been in before and find yourself in a whole new world of awesomeness.

^Congrats on picking him up! He's a great figure, but it takes some effort to make him look good. Just be patient and read about how to fix his flaws, and I'm sure you'll be happy with your purchase :)

I still see this figure selling for a pretty reasonable price. But it seems like he's starting to rise in value, so it's good that you got him before prices get out of hand. The most I've seen him go for recently is $500. I got mine off eBay for $250 a little over a year ago, if that's any indication.

^Congrats on picking him up! He's a great figure, but it takes some effort to make him look good. Just be patient and read about how to fix his flaws, and I'm sure you'll be happy with your purchase :)

I still see this figure selling for a pretty reasonable price. But it seems like he's starting to rise in value, so it's good that you got him before prices get out of hand. The most I've seen him go for recently is $500. I got mine off eBay for $250 a little over a year ago, if that's any indication.
Thanks and you're right about taking some effort to make this badboy look good which is why i bought a custom cape for him. I also have a few poses in mind for him when he arrives.

First time visiting this thread and I must say :thud:

I have one of the 1/4 scale Legend Studios Master Light House displays which I got for cheap. I bought it only having 1/6 figures so I knew a 1/4 was in the cards.

Originally I was sure I'd get QS001 but its been pretty tricky to track down. I've heard great things about the EB Batman and after going through this thread I can see why.

Aside from the difference in price (which is over 100$) can any owners of both fill me in on which you prefer

Cheers :wave

First pick based on which suit you prefer, Begins vs TDK. If that's a toss up, pick based off whether you prefer a quality made figure that doesn't require much modding or fuss straight out of the box (QS001) or a lower quality figure that's gonna require some work, but overall looks more realistic and displays better (EB).

Of course, what I just said is based off my own opinion, so this could all be different for you. But, I own both figures and I still find myself staring at the EB figure a lot more than I do with the QS001. Both are great and you can't go wrong with either, but there's just something about the EB bats that just demands your attention.

Hey guys, be EXTRA CAREFUL when moving your EB Bat's arms, particularly on the shoulders. I was cleaning my 1/4 Batmen earlier, EB Bats first. I raised his left arm laterally, going for 2 slow clicks just as I did with his right, so I could thoroughly clean the inner arm and left side of the torso. As I was moving it down I heard the first click, but before the second click the arm went limp. I knew it was broken.

I had no choice but to pry the suit open from the back, which thankfully wasn't that hard to do. I saw right away that the arm was pulled out from the torso, and what surprised me was that the arms are just being held to the torso by a tiny screw! If I'm not mistaken I heard reports of broken arms/shoulder on their clean T800, and the arms were connected to the body by a tiny screw. I guess it's the same thing with their Batman.

I was able to pull the arm out of the sleeve, and this is how it looked like. Take note of the shattered rotator cuff, and you can tell that it's held by ONE TINY SCREW to the chest. One tiny screw is the only thing that keeps each arm connected to the body. Awesome, Enterbay.

PA270714_zps310fbd6c.jpg

PA270715_zpsf6dca993.jpg

I decided to sacrifice the shrug movement and permanently glued the rotator cuff back to its place using epoxy resin.

I gotta give it to EB though, for making a suit that's so tough, yet easy to clean. I glued the suit shut after my surgery and my EB Batman's back on display.

PA270718_zpsbfbbee34.jpg

I wonder if HT are going to do one of these? A few people have said that the HT 1/4 body seems very sturdy so it would be nice to get one from them.

Damn, sorry about your EB bats, Heubert. Thanks for the heads up about the arms being the same as the T800. I love my EB 1/4 figures, but it really is a damn shame that EB used such ****** quality bodies with really poor engineering. But... If it's any consolation, your batman still looks badass :hi5:

Damn, sorry about your EB bats, Heubert. Thanks for the heads up about the arms being the same as the T800. I love my EB 1/4 figures, but it really is a damn shame that EB used such ****** quality bodies with really poor engineering. But... If it's any consolation, your batman still looks badass :hi5:

Thanks, buddy. I just checked it earlier to see how the epoxy resin holds up. Left shoulder can no longer do shrugs but it can still be raised/rotated. Good thing Bats don't really require dynamic arm poses to give shelf presence.

Yeah, these EB 1/4 bodies are poorly designed -- brittle plastic and very small screw. Though I read that the BD T800 now has an improved shoulder, and is now using a bigger screw to connect it to the torso.

Thanks, buddy. I just checked it earlier to see how the epoxy resin holds up. Left shoulder can no longer do shrugs but it can still be raised/rotated. Good thing Bats don't really require dynamic arm poses to give shelf presence.

Yeah, these EB 1/4 bodies are poorly designed -- brittle plastic and very small screw. Though I read that the BD T800 now has an improved shoulder, and is now using a bigger screw to connect it to the torso.
you cant tell, still looks epic!

Old post, I know. I just have to say those are some damn fine figures. They both have great likenessess but the HT in this particular pic looks like Bale in the flesh. Great stuff.

You've got both of them, man? I don't own either, my loss, I know. They're the perfect bookends to any display.

Back