ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did a quick cleaning of my shelves earlier :)

10639524_10152354931086592_1363580707925176248_n.jpg

Awesome pic Heubert! Really like the gloss coat you put on the EB gauntlets!!! Makes me want to gloss coat mine now :hi5:

My God, I really really really need to pick up these two Badasses ASAP. I must be crazy for not having these two in my collection yet.:cuckoo:

Nice pics Carmelo! Are you still trying to sell those 2 figures? I hope not bc they both look amazing and you'd definitely miss them down the road!

Good decision! I think your custom Bruce Wayne is one of the best I've seen! I've got one myself and I still like how yours looks. The cane is awesome!

Good decision! I think your custom Bruce Wayne is one of the best I've seen! I've got one myself and I still like how yours looks. The cane is awesome!

Thank you bro ! I have to admit i'm pretty happy with it as i wanted a TDKR look.
I reposed my EB Batman too and i fell in love again

(iphone pic sorry)

10681644_10152294806401857_1103567320_n_zps7685e5fa.jpg

Again, nice pic and pose! My custom Bruce is more of a Begins look since I used the EB head. I made a custom cane for mine, but your cane definitely has more detail and looks better than mine. Glad you're keeping your Nolan figures, since I know you sold off most if not all of your 1/4 terminator figures. It's funny how a simple repose can make it feel like a whole new figure :)

Again, nice pic and pose! My custom Bruce is more of a Begins look since I used the EB head. I made a custom cane for mine, but your cane definitely has more detail and looks better than mine. Glad you're keeping your Nolan figures, since I know you sold off most if not all of your 1/4 terminator figures. It's funny how a simple repose can make it feel like a whole new figure :)

Exactly my friend ! :)

Could you please post more pics of the custom Bruce Wayne with the suit?...if it's not too much of a hassle.

I can't right now but i have an older one. I'll post other pictures soon :)

Attachments

• 1799218_1470325576519951_1315417610_o.jpg
    1799218_1470325576519951_1315417610_o.jpg
    229.2 KB · Views: 860
^Yup, the body is a custom resin cast of the EB Joker body. Both the body and suit were produced by Rudi Caplank, a customizer from Indonesia. He made a pretty limited run of these a few months ago, but unfortunately, I don't think he's still producing them anymore...

Mine didn't come with the resin body, so I had to find my own 1/4 body. I ended up using a 1/4 body from EB's Mr. Bean. I also used the EB head instead of the HT head since I was going for a "begins" look. Here are a couple pics of mine with the EB head for comparison. Also, the buttons on the vest are different than Carmelo's since mine never came with any buttons, and it had to add them myself.

image.jpg
image.jpg

Back