ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The rubber has a very good feel to it by that I mean it doesnt feel cheap and it does not collect dust. My friend has had his displayed on his wall for 6 months and I never see any dust on it.

Want to say Thanks to all of you who contribute to this post. Got my master piece last week and I love it so much.

I am highly interested in magnet repositioning but my figure with the magnets so firmly attached to the rubber suit.
And I don't want to use cutting tools on the rubber under any circumstance.

Finally I got it done by my own method and wish to share with you guys. It may be helpful to who too scary to peel the magnets from the rubber suit like me : p

1. I got two extra magnets from local market which with similar thickness as Enterbay but with larger surface area. It cost me less than few bucks.

2. Then I put the new magnets inside the suit along the original one, make sure the new one with the opposite magnetic direction to the original one then they will "stick" to each other without problem and no worry of falling and missing in the suit. Of course we still need to put the spare magnets from clips on the outside of suit for positioning.

3. Then I changed the direction(inside out) of magnets on clips. I used hair dryer to heat one clip and then use other spare magnet to pull out the target one.
This method works fine for me and the magnet "flying" out immediately, reverse it and attached back with strong glue or you can use double side adhesive tape if you want to restore the original setting.

That's it and you will find your clips is now repulsed by the original magnets and just can attached to the new magnets
The reason for using new magnets that with larger area is to increase adjustable area for the clips.

The shiny and bigger one is the new magnet I put beneath the suit.

photo8513115824pm.jpg

If you want to have a stronger holding power to your cape, you can change all the original magnets to the new shiny one which with a strong magnetic power.

Very cool.

I heard, "One man or the entire mob? He can wait." in my head when I saw those pics

Very nice, Arian :clap

Love how natural that pose is. I'm guessing it must have took you quite a while to get them look so natural?

Very cool.

I heard, "One man or the entire mob? He can wait." in my head when I saw those pics

Thanks a lot fellas. Always appreciate your comments :)
@ Mike: it's strange how such a neutral and static pose is one of the hardest to achieve. I'll never get my 1/6 figures to look that natural, even when I spend minutes, hours and days with futzing :D But THIS time it was just a minute or so. Sometimes a pose just appears without doing much. And now I'm not touching it until I get bored again by the pose :)

Thanks a lot fellas. Always appreciate your comments :)
@ Mike: it's strange how such a neutral and static pose is one of the hardest to achieve. I'll never get my 1/6 figures to look that natural, even when I spend minutes, hours and days with futzing :D But THIS time it was just a minute or so. Sometimes a pose just appears without doing much. And now I'm not touching it until I get bored again by the pose :)

Nice. I get mine Monday I think. Can't wait to see how he poses.

Thanks to a forum member I finally have this bad boy in my collection! He really is awesome and has such presence compared to the 1/6 HT stuff that is the rest of my collection.

Now I've got to figure out how to do the Cape clips and belt mods as well as wrap my head around how I'm going to display him.

The belt mod is easy pal just untie the belt at the back and feed some wires through the holes. Position the belt where you want it then tie the wires. Easy! Had mine done within 2 minutes of getting him out the box!

The belt mod is easy pal just untie the belt at the back and feed some wires through the holes. Position the belt where you want it then tie the wires. Easy! Had mine done within 2 minutes of getting him out the box!

Sweet. Yeah the fellow freak I bought him off of provided some wires even! I just wasn't too sure how to go about it.

That's a killer deal on a new one.
Made the modifications to the belt and freed the magnets on the body. Is that all people are doing? So that there is a freedom to position them where anyone wants? I think it works for me but the right shoulder clip sounds out a bit too much.

Here is a quick pic of mine from my phone. DSLR pics soon.
View attachment 61812

I miss these. Sold them about a month ago cause I thought I would like Hot Toys' DX11 Joker and DX12 Batman more, but for some reason, I prefer the larger scale. I still think these look more life-like to me. I think I am going to sell them in order to get these back.

I miss these. Sold them about a month ago cause I thought I would like Hot Toys' DX11 Joker and DX12 Batman more, but for some reason, I prefer the larger scale. I still think these look more life-like to me. I think I am going to sell them in order to get these back.

I agree. While I am really pleased with the DX12 as I didn't have that bat suit and the DX11 is such an upgrade over the dx01 these 1/4 have so much more presense. I don't love the look of the Joker but am def going to think about picking him up eventually. With the upcoming NECA Ironman, Keaton Bats and MoS Supes my 1/4 will be growing. Here are my DSLR pics from last night. BTW, how does anyone display these? Custom cases?

My favorite shot from Begins:

Last edited:
Wicked pics for sure!

I haven't actually put the Wayne head on this one yet.

Neither have i. I think he looks high as a kite lol. Also the cowl sculpt is too amazing not to display. Reposed him the other week, i had him with his cape draped over him since i got him in october, reposing him really puts new life and love into this figure,

Back